So What's on Your Antenna?

Tiggerfanatic

Original Poster
I bought myself a new Tigger antenna ball on my last trip - I just love him.

Tonight, when I came out of WalMart, I had forgotten where I parked (again!) I drive a Mitsubishi Ecslipse, and it kind of gets swallowed up by the SUV's. But I can spot that happy orange face from 3 aisles away!!

So I started down thru the parking lot (in the rain) and there he was, leading me right to my car. He just makes me smile every time!!

Anyway, I just thought it might be a fun idea for a thread, so to paraphrase Capital One, what's on your antenna?

Fun2BFree

We keep forgetting to get antenna toppers every time we visit WDW (I was so gonna get that SSE one), so we have to make do with whatever our local Disney Store in Belfast has... and they haven't had any toppers for a good while.

So yeah, we have a PotC antenna topper adorning our car. :D

disney21

My mom (whose a teacher) actually uses the famous antenna toppers in her classroom.
*She bought the holiday package-- and a few extras and she displays each on a pencil on her desk. - during the appropriate season.. :]

tigsmom

Sorcerer Mickey! It looks like this, but has a fabric hat. :cool:

06DLANTS3a.jpg

I can always find my van in the crowd. :lol:

alanbrai

Last summer when I was at the world i had purchased a bunch of different holiday Mickey Mouse antenna toppers. So depending what the holiday is that is what is on my antenna. If there is no holiday I either have a plan Mickey or the Sorcerer Mickey.

Nemo14

I change mine every week or so, but I still have my Easter egg one on right now because I've been too busy to change it. I even bring one with me when we fly and rent a car - makes it so easy to remember which car is ours!

RedGear

nothing as of yet because we just got a new car in jan. that actual has an antenna and i plan on getting one when i am there in two weeks. . . i cant wait!!

kasey1988

We had a plain mickey one, till someone broke the ears off :(, so then we just had the ball, now i have nothing till my next trip to the world!

Macaylasmom

I used to have a pink Mickey head on my old car. We have a new car now that doesn't have an antenna. I need something new to dress my car up now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom