• Previous Disney-MGM Parade

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mickey's Jammin Jungle Safari

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

ToTBellHop

SpectroMagic will always be my favorite! Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade is my favorite daytime parade...it has awesome music and all the characters...and I love the animal puppets/floats! I just wish it weren't so late in the day...

Steamboat_Kevin

I like Disney Stars and Motor Cars (even though the voice is quite possibly the most annoying voice ever) and Share a Dream Come True. I like the parades but they're not something that I really stop for, They're always SOOO packed!

~Minnie*Mouse~

My family and I have being going to WDW for 6 years. It's our one yearly family vacation that's a MUST...... And we actually have more than 1. "Share the Dreams Come True" was wonderful to me. The music and the snowglobes to me brought you back to that time it took place. Also. "Remember the Magic" was great to. They have tunes that stick in your head. If your A Disney fan that is!!!

Tramp

Night:
MSEP all the way...but would like to see some of the floats from Spectromagic incorporated into it.

Daytime:
Remember the Magic was nice but they could've left out the interactive part of it...
...haven't seen "Share a Dream Come True"...yet.

WigglyWiggins

I love those gloves!!!! they did an excellant parade when i was in disneyland paris...it was a circus themed one and they had loads of characters doing very impressive tricks!

ToTBellHop

I also liked the March of the ARTimals during its...brief...run...one think with Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade is I wish they would play the music from the park's sound system and not just blast it from the floats...it's very loud

sillyspook13

Originally posted by DogsRule!
I wish they would play the music from the park's sound system and not just blast it from the floats...it's very loud
Yeah, I just noticed this afternoon that the guests of honor in the parade have to wear earplugs because it is so loud on the floats.

disneyfamily

Our favorite has to be the Spectomagic. We've seen it a million times. but the last time was extra special. The park had two parades the last time we saw it and after the fireworks the park was empty. We sat at the end of the parade route in Fontierland and we were the only ones there. The entire street was desolate. So when the parade came by, every single character interacted with my 3 yr old. He was in heaven. The characters even played like they were fighting for his attention. Priceless...how could it not be our favorite after that ?

wdw100

Go Spectromagic and Remember the Magic...

"And now would our special volunteers"...

"And now the magic worlds of Disney, in Spectromagic"..

:lol: :lol:
. :lol:

CAPTAIN HOOK

SPECTROMAGIC - sheer Disney magic !!! but the Tapestry Of Nations comes in a close second with its haunting music and the colourful costumes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom