Bath And Body Works Stuff..:)
Perfume
Hair Dryer
Ceramic Hair Straightner
Candles
Christmas Minnie Mouse Plush
Pajama Pants
Workout clothes

Oh and because this makes me HAPPY..The Journey Pendant..I actually got this the other day for my anniversary..:)
attachment.php

I had a great Christmas and Maggie got so much stuff :lol: good thing we are moving into a bigger house soon..:)

So, Share your stash!

:xmas:

hcswingfield

Vern and I gave each other the trip to WDW earlier this month as our Christmas present.

For Christmas day, he found me a couple of rare Fiesta ware pieces on Ebay, and we also bought each other DVDs and candy.

Other presents included some gift cards, Christmas ornaments, food,and (my personal fave) a watering nozzle with a built in flashlight in the middle, so you can see what you are doing when you water your garden after dark! :lol:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The wife and I agreed not to get each other presents this year so she got me the perfect card and filled it with several "adult" coupons. I however cheated a bit and got her a pair of tickets for an upcoming Morrissey concert. I sighted the "It is not a gift for you it is a gift for us" loophole.:D

joanna71985

I got:
*Mario and Sonic Olympics game for the DS
*Carnival Games for the DS
*The new Guitar Hero game for the DS
*the most comfy socks ever
*and cash, which I probably am going to use to get an Ipod touch!!

wdwCC

A scale replica of the castle (before Christmas), a new digital camera, and a gift card to a day spa! :) Bought hubby table saw from Sears.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
The wife and I agreed not to get each other presents this year so she got me the perfect card and filled it with several "adult" coupons. I however cheated a bit and got her a pair of tickets for an upcoming Morrissey concert. I sighted the "It is not a gift for you it is a gift for us" loophole.:D
I gave Drew something like that...;)

Nicole220

I got...

A renewed Disneyland AP
A bunch of clothes
Cute rain boots for the snow
A stuffed animal Wall-E
Money
Horse riding gear
And a really cool DL encyclopedia

rhine_paul

I got:
ticket to Florida for 2 weeks in febuary
new pair of belleville boots (in dire need of)
some new clothes
money

and my fav is a satellite phone... no more phone cards!

PotteryGal

My hubby got me a new sweater, socks (desperately needed), Jeff Dunham's Spark of Insanity DVD, and JK Rowling's Tales of Beedle the Bard.

For the family, we got:
Wii Fit
Games for the Wii:
Mario Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Carnival Games Mini-Golf
Wii Music.
Everything's been used quite a bit already. :)

WDWFREAK53

My hubby got me a new sweater, socks (desperately needed), Jeff Dunham's Spark of Insanity DVD, and JK Rowling's Tales of Beedle the Bard.

For the family, we got:
Wii Fit
Games for the Wii:
Mario Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Carnival Games Mini-Golf
Wii Music.
Everything's been used quite a bit already. :)

How is Wii Music?

Let's see...

I got Rockband
Photoshop CS4
Cash
Banana Republic clothes (I think the store was bought out for me LOL)
GTA4

Some DVD's (WallE, Rambo Collection, Prince Caspian, Family Guy).

(Tina and I even got matching "Wii" pajamas :lol: )

PotteryGal

How is Wii Music?

It's okay - my daughter and hubby have played it more than me. You learn how to play instruments then perform in a 'video' and save it for later viewing. They also have several different musical styles - classical, jazz, rock, etc. If you're a musician, it may actually be more boring than fun. If you have limited/no musical ability whatsoever :lol:, it could be a total blast.
I personally found it a little lame tbh. But I took piano for seven years and am admittedly a music snob. :animwink:

minnie2000

We got:

Wii fit (bought for the kids, but we will probably use it more!)
ipod touch for DD (but I will have lots of fun with it when she is in school)
Wii music
wii animal crossing

DH and I only buy little gifts for each other, like chocolates, socks, etc

Number_6

From my wife I got an Ushanka(Warm Russian Hat) with a Soviet Navy badge on the front of it. If you watch The Hunt For Red October, the first scene that Sean Connery is in, that's what he's wearing.

My son gave me a screen cleaner for my tv/monitor.

One of my grandmothers sent me the new Frosty Friends Christmas Ornament, which she has done every year since 1982.

My other grandmother sent me a Wal-Mart gift card, which I used on Smackdown vs RAW 2009 for the Wii. She also sent a Kohl's gift card because she knew that there was a jacket I really liked at Kohl's and wanted me to be able to get it. She has also told me to pick out a new printer for my computer and has offered to replace our microwave, since that gave out about a week ago. And the biggest surprise of all was when she told me to talk to the nearby Subaru dealers and see what kind of deal we can get on new-ish Foresters, to replace the one I have which is a '99.

diddy_mouse

I got a few games for the PS3:
Fallout 3 Limited Edition set, NHL 09, Lego Star Wars, Guitar Hero World Tour

some DVDs:
Philadelphia Story, Roman Holiday, Some Like it Hot, and Family Guy season 6

my Toronto Maple Leafs jersey :D a couple of calenders, a bunch of makeup, some pj's, a couple of necklaces and some Disney pins

CaptainMichael

A renewed faith in God, and a reminder of why family is both so great and so important.

As for material things:
Guitar Hero: World Tour
An LSU Pool Raft
An LSU wine glass
Bottle Electric Reindeer Cabernet Sauvignon
We Ski (Wii)
Banana Republic Polo Shirt
LSU Scoreboard Clock

Awesome things I've gotten in the last month:
LSU Senior Ring
2008 Chevrolet Colorado

rhine_paul

From my wife I got an Ushanka(Warm Russian Hat) with a Soviet Navy badge on the front of it.

When I was younger living in Seattle my next door neighbor had served in the Russian Army in Afghanistan. He gave me his Ushanka to keep and it was the greatest hat ive ever had.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom