So spoiled by The Dream...

Gojira ゴジラ

Original Poster
The quality of the service is second to none. The level of entertainment is amazing. You guys are correct, Disney has done it again. We have such a great experience that we booked the Alaskan cruise next year. I really can't wait.

We are a bit concerned however that cruising on an older ship will take a bit of that satisfactory feeling away from us. Can anyone share your experience going from Dream to Magic or Wonder?

Overall we had a great time. TR will follow soon after I get back from WDW

Disneyfalcon

The quality of the service is second to none. The level of entertainment is amazing. You guys are correct, Disney has done it again. We have such a great experience that we booked the Alaskan cruise next year. I really can't wait.

We are a bit concerned however that cruising on an older ship will take a bit of that satisfactory feeling away from us. Can anyone share your experience going from Dream to Magic or Wonder?

Overall we had a great time. TR will follow soon after I get back from WDW

Yay! I'm glad you had fun EpicMickey!

You won't lose a thing on service when you go to the classic ships. The service is excellent on all 4. You'll lose a little size, and some activities, but the classic ships are still wonderful. The Alaska cruise was definitely one of our favorites of all time. You will love it! :)

ChuckElias

Tammy has beaten me to all these threads this morning. I've sailed the Dream and also sailed the Wonder in Alaska in '11 and the Magic to Canada in '12. It is definitely a different ship. But whatever you lose in magic artwork and AquaDuck, you make up for with 3 extra days on board :)

EOD K9

Question about activities. My cruise aboard the Dream is in Februray and my wife and I want to take the Tour de Cycle spin classes. Do we sign up when we get there as I don't see them on the activity booking page. Thanks.

ChuckElias

If that's a fitness center activity, then I'm pretty sure you'd sign up in the spa when you get on board. I've done the yoga class, and I signed up in the spa; and that's also how they do the aerobics class. I can't promise anything, but I would imagine you'd do the same thing.

sweetpee_1993

im 6-6 can i fit comfortably on the fold out couch ? lol

mind im not that fussy where i sleep on the dream lol..plus ima nightowl and like to hit the gyms in the morning.

For Christmas, too!!! There will be special holiday happenings that aren't standard. Very lucky!

I would think you'll be okay on the foldout couch. It'll be sleepable, especially for the bargain price of FREE. My 16 yro son is pushing 6'/220#s and he sleeps like a rock on the foldout couch. It makes into like a twin size bed.

kayaker35

I've also been spoiled by the Dream.... first Disney cruise.... 4-night Bahamas cruise in November. Can't say enough good things about the entire experience. My husband's and my first and only other cruise was 30 years ago aboard HAL. Nothing about that cruise made us want to take another. We decided to take this cruise with our daughter and her family, and our two grown sons. It was nothing short of magical from the moment we stepped on board.

We were so taken with our first Disney cruise that we booked one for Alaska in August. I have the concerns as EpicMickey about sailing on the Wonder being a bit of a let-down after the Dream experience. I'm happy to hear that others say that the Wonder will not disappoint.

I must be feeling the need to make up for lost time.... because I've also booked a Western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy in March of 2014.

Off to look for a meetup for our upcoming cruises :)

Karen

I think I spoiled myself. We just went on our first cruise this past November and we did 7 nights on The Fantasy... the idea of doing a 3 night cruise makes me cringe! That is not enough time lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom