So out of curiousity on your trip where have you booked for breakfast, lunch , etc.?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Not to change the direction of this thread, but can anyone tell me when the buses start in the mornings? We are staying at the Caribbean Resort, but do not have a rental car. We have booked several pre-park breakfasts at the resorts (Contemporary Steakhouse, Boma, Polynesian), but I have heard the buses do not start until 8:00AM, which is much later than I would have hoped (Wanna get into the parks when they open!). If anyone can explain this or point me to a relavant thread I would appreciate it!:hammer:
I think the transportation starts a bit earlier that that, around 7:00 or 7:30 if I remember correctly. I have also heard that Disney will transport you to other resorts or the parks via a van if you have a dinning reservation before transportation starts running. I have never personally used it but I have heard it mentioned many times on this board.

marietta-stitch

Going in Sept and have reservations every day:
1st Day: Crystal Palace Dinner
2nd Day: Tony's - Dinner
3rd Day: Artist Point - Dinner
Last Day: 1900 Park Fare - Breakfast

sarajo

We are on the dining plan. We have:
Restaurant Marrakesh- though I might cancel this now

Don't cancel this one! I think you'll be in for a treat if you go ahead and keep your ressie. Yes, it does sound exotic and all... but everybody in my family has thoroughly enjoyed their meal at this locale... and a lot of my family tends to be picky eaters (they're the steak and potatoes kind!)

You made me hungry with all your selections... and anxious for our next trip in Dec.

ENJOY!

KnK

We leave in 29 days for 10 days.

We only have 4 ressies.

California Grill, Citricos, Rose n Crown and Fantasmic Package (don't remember which resturant)

I think this is more ressies than I did for our trip last year. We've never had problems getting into meals. Then again most of our dinners end up with a conversaton at the pool saying "What should we do for dinner?"!

Nut4Disney

We just made our seating reservations last nite for our Oct 10-16 trip. We pretty much got everything we wanted, even the times. 9:00 am crystal palace, 6:00 O'Hana, 5:00 Boma, 12:00 Sci-Fi diner etc...

Floridasunshine

Arrival Evening= Boma at AK Lodge
Day 1 = Concourse Steakhouse for lunch, Sci Fi for late dinner
Day 2 = Olivias at Old Key West Resort
Day 3 = Le Cellier at Epcot
Day 4 = Either Flame Tree BBQ or each in DT Disney somewhere

DonaldDoleWhip

Super Yum:

Le Cellier, Hollywood Brown Derby, California Grill, 1900 Park Fare, Crystal Palace, Coral Reef, Jiko. We've been to all of them before, and we're going back again!

DisneyBride94

I've got ADRs at:

Chef Mickey's (a favorite)
Sci Fi Dine In (a favorite)
California Grill (12th anniversary)
Spoodles (haven't been in a long while)
Cape May Cafe - trying it for the first time
Raglan Road - trying it for the first time
San Angel Inn (a favorite)
MNSSHP (third year)

I'm hoping to find an ADR at Le Cellier before I get there--I keep trying....

scotth1224

Trip Sept -10-17

Day 1 Arrive late...counter service Magic Kingdom and WISHES!!!!!
Day 2 Breakfast at Chef Mickeys......Backstage Magic Tour...Lunch at Mama Melrose.....Dinner at Flying Fish
Day 3 Segway Tour in the morning...Quick bite......Lunch at Chefs De France.....Dinner at L’Originale Alfredo Di Roma Ristorante...YUMMMMMMM!!!!
Day 4 Breakfastasaurus at AK........Lunch....Whatever strikes us...Dinner......Cindy's
Day 5 Going to seaworld......
Day 6 Crystal Palace bfast......skip lunch.....Dinner at Tonys for MNSSHP
Day 7 Chef Mickeys again.......50's Prime for Lunch........and Brown Derby Dinner

31 days to go
http://countdown.wdwmagic.com/tripcountdown.aspx?username=scotth1224

shimshim

My trip isn't until Dec. 27th (141 more days. . sigh. .but it's coming, just slowly!) but the other day I called to make ADRs at the following places. We got the DDP this time around. Some might say it was a waste because I normally never get dessert and I’m not used to getting any appetizers. But I figure I’ll eat what I can and that’s life. Plus I never used to hit a nice restaurant everyday because I didn’t want to carry the money around. Now the DDP makes it easier for me to go and try out places I’ve wanted to enjoy or I wanted to go back again to. :)

Day 1 – Dinner at San Angel Inn in Mexico/Epcot
Day 2 – Dinner at the 50’s Prime Time Café in MGM (tell you the truth, after hearing stories about your very hyper or maybe not so hyper service, I’m a bit nervous!)
Day 3 – Dinner at Shutters, at the Caribbean Beach Resort (where we are staying)
Day 4 – Dinner at the Nine Dragons in China/Epcot
Day 5 – Late lunch/early dinner at the Hollywood Brown Derby in MGM
Day 6 – Dinner at the Concourse Steakhouse in the Contemporary Resort
Day 7 – Probably lunch at the Rainforest Café (off the DDP sadly)
Day 8 – Breakfast at Cinderella’s Royal Table at the Magic Kingdom
Day 9 – Either lunch or dinner at Planet Hollywood (off the DDP too)
Day 10 – Lunch at L’Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante in Italy/Epcot

I only like one main, big meal a day, so the rest we just plan to get whatever looks good at the moment.

9/16 - 9/24

Day 1 - Aloha Dinner Show (Poly)
Day 2 - Coral Reef (our anniversary)
Day 3 - Crystal Palace (then Family Magic Tour)
Day 4 - Sci-Fi
Day 5 - Fultons
Day 6 - Mickey's Backyard BBQ
Day 7 - Backstage Magic Tour (Mama Melrose by default) and MNSSHP (no food, just fun)
Day 8 - Hollywood and Vine

After reading some of the reviews on this site I am beginning to think I should change some of our selections. :veryconfu

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Where to begin...we're 45 days away and we are going to the following:
California Grill, Crystal Palace, Kona Cafe, Hollywood Brown Derby (1st time), Alfredo's, Artist Point (1st time) & Cinderella's Royal Table. Yikes, you can tell we're on the dining plan. There goes the diet, I should gain a good 10 pounds! :)

oh i hear ya there with the diet...i try and lose extra before we leave because when we are at disney.....there is no such thing as "a diet"....oh yes can taste those turkey legs now mmmmmmmm...

seabee1

I will be there in 113 days!!!!! Our ressies are as follows

Nothing on our arrival day- we will get to the hotel around 7pm.
Day1- Breakfast at CRT
Day2-Nothing planned-we will play it by ear
Day3-Daughter's b-day dinner at Chef Mickeys/We are going to try and get ressies for parasailing in the morning
Day4-MVMCP package at L.T.T./ we are going to MGM that day so we are going to see if we can do Hollywood & Vine for lunch with the PHD char.
Day5-Nothing planned
Day6-Hoop De Doo- My favorite!
Day7-Last day in the parks so we are leaving it open. We don't really like to have something everyday because I don't want to HAVE to be somewhere if I am having a good time.

monorailguy01

I called a few days before the trip, and got great seats, but if we decide to eat at a sit down and dont have a reservation we would just go to guest services and they would always hook us up with a time..... so eather way we ate where we wanted to.. the best is when we went to LTT and it was around lunch time and 2 partys did not show or were late and we went in asked for a table for 4 and they sat us with in 10 min.. IT was sooo good

Tenny317

Day 1- Liberty Tree Tavern
Day 2- California Grill
Day 3- San Angel Inn
Day 4- Teppanyaki
Day 5- Last Day/leaving/Animal Kingdom so we're not sure yet..maybe rainforest

Tenny317

P.S.-
I totally hear you on the dieting...it sucks! This is my third vacation in 3 months haha..I'm spoiled! My boyfriend came to my cabin with my family and I for 8 days...I gained 7lbs hahaha...Go me lol...Then I'm going to cape cod with his family in 10 days for a week...weight gaining there and then back to college and then to disney at the end of september...i have found weight watchers to be the most effective weight lose...when i was 17 i lost 40lbs and have pretty much kept it all off granted 5-10lbs up and down! I am now a size like 4 from a size 15...so it works! But before I go to Disney I need to work up my appetite!

bgraham34

I had no luck getting reservation for many places for just two people. I was not happy about that. I am meeting friends for breakfast at Chef Mickeys just so we can eat there.

PhilharMagician

Day 1 No Res
Day 2 No Res
Day 3 Emerils @ City Walk (dinner) First Time
Day 4 Chef Mickeys (dinner)
Day 5 Whispering Canyon (dinner)
Day 6 Princess Storybook @ Norway (dinner) Thanksgiving Day
Day 7 Boma (dinner)
Day 8 Ohana (dinner)
Day 9 Mama Melrose (fantasmic pkg) (dinner)
Day 10 Biergarten (dinner)
Day 11 Donald's Breakfastasaurus (breakfast)
Day 12 Garden Grill (dinner)
Day 13 Ohana (breakfast) Daughter B-Day
Day 13 1900 Park Fare (dinner) Daughter B-Day
Day 14 Chefs de France (Candlelight pkg) (dinner)
Day 15 Alfredo (lunch)

Time to go home and diet!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom