So I kinda have an announcement...

MillerPoppins

Original Poster
I haven't been on the page much and have had little input on the pages for a few reasons. Not because I am not interested anymore or have lost my love for Disney or any of you. But because I made a pretty big decision for myself that I have been wanting to do for a long time...

I moved to Orlando.

Yes, I live here now. :D After 12 years of wanting to live in Florida, I finally picked up and moved here. All the pieces finally fit together to make it the right time for this dream to become a reality. And yes, I am working in the "World". Can I say where? No I really can't. A few of you know where I am and it's not that I am trying to be secretive or selective in who knows. But it's to protect my job and my place within my company. It's been everything that I hoped it would be and more then I could have asked for. Just had to out it to my Disney family finally.

:D:D:D

DAKOTADISNEY

So happy for you! Does this mean that we get a few updates from the world from you once in awhile? I loved reading all of your trip reports!

dixiegirl

I haven't been on the page much and have had little input on the pages for a few reasons. Not because I am not interested anymore or have lost my love for Disney or any of you. But because I made a pretty big decision for myself that I have been wanting to do for a long time...

I moved to Orlando.

Yes, I live here now. :D After 12 years of wanting to live in Florida, I finally picked up and moved here. All the pieces finally fit together to make it the right time for this dream to become a reality. And yes, I am working in the "World". Can I say where? No I really can't. A few of you know where I am and it's not that I am trying to be secretive or selective in who knows. But it's to protect my job and my place within my company. It's been everything that I hoped it would be and more then I could have asked for. Just had to out it to my Disney family finally.

:D:D:D

WOW!! How great is that! Well Congrats are in order and so many best wishes to your "new home and new family'!
So jealous, but so happy for you, not many people get the chance to do something like that . Move and get a job that you actually LOVE!!!

Best wishes once again!

PS .. You know, looking at pics and have read your Trip Reports in the past...and just how adorable you are.....You'd be quite the prettiest princess.(hmmmmmm...I wonder, lol)

MillerPoppins

Original Poster
Thank you all so much! I'm really excited and still can't believe that I am minutes from the happiest place on earth and now get to call it home and work. It truly is a dream come true. I think I will still do some updates. Maybe some food reviews or a blog of sorts. Haven't decided yet! And no, I'm not a princess...:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom