Snow White to Close Thursday, May 31

Powerline

Everytime I see it.

A7RCv.jpg

wannab@dis

Lokheed... Thanks for the follow-up posts / pictures / videos. I remember the SW2K thread from years back! Very magical story and my hat's off to the cast members that helped make this a memorable night for your family!

Nemo14

Ron, I gave a copy of your book to a good friend of mine whose son is on the spectrum, and she just called me yesterday to say how much she enjoyed it. Thanks for posting that magical video tonight - hugs for you and Ben.

Gomer

Many thanks for posting this. I loved your book. I have a son who has autism who has a similar obsession with The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Although, we are nowhere near 3500, your book really hit home for me and seeing this video really solidifies the impact of your story.

Todd H

Many thanks for posting this. I loved your book. I have a son who has autism who has a similar obsession with The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Although, we are nowhere near 3500, your book really hit home for me and seeing this video really solidifies the impact of your story.

Same here. Our autistic son would ride Pooh over and over again if we let him. We've been lucky in that he'll ride a few more rides but he always goes back to Pooh.

Black Pearl

Exactly one year ago this minute, my son Benjamin took the ACTUAL last ride on Snow White's Scary Adventures, number 3500. Video:

Definitely missing SWSA tonight.

I wanted to tell you that I watched this video and another one of your son Ben riding with Snow White and it made me cry. I am a former performer from Walt Disney World and saw children on a daily basis from Make A Wish, along with other organizations, or on their own, and this took me back. I've told my wife and other people many times how being right up front with these kids and seeing them light up is one of the most amazing things I've had the chance to do in my life, & I've been blessed with much. I will never forget a little girl in a wheel chair that wanted to sing to me & how I bent down to her and listened. I could barely hold back my tears. Thanks for posting, & know that that moment probably affected Snow White and the other cast members just as much if not more than Ben. God bless.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom