Snow White reopens (with photos)

DSpear456

The coordinator in the third pic wearing that teal colored shirt is Leslie. I didnt know him but I remember him. Cant wait to be back there for 2 months this summer!

Lokheed

Original Poster
No, there were no changes to the ride itself other than some paint touch-ups. The main point of the rehab was to add those new consoles to improve safety.

Lokheed

Original Poster
Originally posted by DSpear456
The coordinator in the third pic wearing that teal colored shirt is Leslie.

I see him in Fantasyland all the time. Apparently he has been there for at least ten years now. I didn't recognize any of the other CMs I saw there yesterday, but that's not really surprising given how many people WDW has been hiring recently.

DSpear456

Originally posted by Lokheed
I see him in Fantasyland all the time. Apparently he has been there for at least ten years now. I didn't recognize any of the other CMs I saw there yesterday, but that's not really surprising given how many people WDW has been hiring recently.

Yeah, plus Spring 2004 CP's are in the process of leaving and Fall Advantage CP's will be arriving shortly in the next couple weeks. No question that girl in the pic is a CP in my opinion. Dont worry JesusJuice, I'll get her name for you.

Pixie Duster

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, actually there is a change to the ride, it bothered me a ton today as this was my favorite thing when I was a kid. Dopey no longer waves you goodbye above the doors that open to the exit, he's gone. So now the final scene has no movement in it whatsoever!!!!

Other than that the ride was a good deal better for anyone who pays attention to detail.

JesusJuice

Account Suspended
Originally posted by DSpear456
Yeah, plus Spring 2004 CP's are in the process of leaving and Fall Advantage CP's will be arriving shortly in the next couple weeks. No question that girl in the pic is a CP in my opinion. Dont worry JesusJuice, I'll get her name for you.
Haha :lol: Thanks DSpear.... :D

General Grizz

Why did they take Dopey down?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

(Unless he is down for refurbishment, the people who plugged the plug must have been DOPED up themselves. . . :lookaroun )

Lokheed

Original Poster
I distinctly remember Dopey being there above the door at the end when I went on it yesterday. I was specifically looking for it. Odds are the animatronic had to be removed today for some kind of maintenance. They did that with all of the dwarves in the yodeling scene a few months back, taking them out one at a time. I am sure Dopey will be back shortly.

DDuckFan130

Originally posted by Lokheed
I distinctly remember Dopey being there above the door at the end when I went on it yesterday. I was specifically looking for it. Odds are the animatronic had to be removed today for some kind of maintenance. They did that with all of the dwarves in the yodeling scene a few months back, taking them out one at a time. I am sure Dopey will be back shortly.

Well all I can say is PHEW! I love Dopey and I love when he waves good-bye to you as you're leaving. :D

Oh, and I'm glad to hear your son is once again enjoying the ride hopefully the ride will not be closed down like others have insinuated :(

nikechic

Originally posted by JesusJuice
Wow that CM is the third pic is HOT! Hope she's there this August! :lol:

It looks like the girl with her back to the camera is my sissy...egionet. Lokheed any word, if that is Beth.:sohappy: :sohappy:

Bill

Account Suspended
Originally posted by JesusJuice
Wow that CM is the third pic is HOT! Hope she's there this August! :lol:

I've seen her before I think... she was very snippy to us... maybe that's not her, but I remember her looking kinda like that.

Lokheed

Original Poster
No, it was't Beth. I didn't see her at all on Monday, and I was looking for her because I knew she would want to see the look on Ben's face when he finally got to ride again. She really went above and beyond in helping make the past few weeks as bearable as possible. I really do owe her a debt of gratitude.

Sir Hiss527

I'm sure Dopey is probally just down cause of a few glitches or something...He'll be back. Yea I know what you mean about that CM, she was looking pretty hott..

:lol:

Lokheed

Original Poster
Re: Wedding Proposal

Originally posted by ike1314
any Ideas on how to propose at disney?

Er, that's a bit of a derail... you might want to actually post that question as a new topic over on the general discussion forum.

But for all its worth, I proposed to my fiancee at the Haunted Mansion. It was her first visit to WDW, and I was playing tour guide pointing out all of the details everywhere. As we were exiting the HM i got down on one knee to show her the Bride's wedding ring embedded in the pavement, and as she was looking at that I reaced into my pocket and pulled out the real engagement ring I had for her and proposed. She cried, and she said, "yes" so I guess it worked out pretty well. But then again, I knew my gal well enough to know that she would find that particular location romantic. Quite a few women I have told that story to were horrified that I would pick that spot... but then again, it wasn't any of them I was proposing to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom