Snow White reopens (with photos)

Pixie Duster

Re: Re: Re: Wedding Proposal

Originally posted by nikechic
I totally agree, when I first read it I thought I was reading the wrong thread. :lol:
this is the third thread that poster and that question has appeared in :rolleyes: :lookaroun

PhotoDave219

Thats completely random.

And to answer :LOL: ..... If you dont know how to propose to a woman, you shouldnt be asking. IMO anyways.

Poncho1973

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
Thats completely random.

And to answer :LOL: ..... If you dont know how to propose to a woman, you shouldnt be asking. IMO anyways.

I haven't heard anything more brilliant all day! Excellent work PhotoDave!

*shakes head* some people these days... be original... be yourself... if she's not "impressed" by your proposal... me-thinks you shouldn't be with her... OR that you need to make yourself more desirable.

egionet

Originally posted by JesusJuice
Wow that CM is the third pic is HOT! Hope she's there this August! :lol:

Her name is Kaylie and she leaves tomorrow. We're all upset that she's only here until May because she's absolutely great!

As for Dopey, he is apparently being fixed and should be back soon.

They are also trying to fix the audio in the frightening forest (the witch in the boat). She only been going sometimes.

As for the cascading of the ride (back up of the cars inside), that is due to the fact that we only have one unload spot as opposed to the orginal two. Hopefully once we are used to working with the new panels, the excessive cascading will stop, but it honestly depends upon how fast the guest get in and out of the cars.

Ron, so sorry I didn't get to see you on Monday, I was in Toontown all day. I'm glad Ben got through the no Snow White situation. I'll be in Fantasyland all day on Saturday and Sunday!

Lokheed

Original Poster
No she ain't. As a matter of fact, if I wasn't happily engaged I probably would have asked her out long ago. (Whether or not she would have said yes, well that's another story altogether...)

Anyway, Ben and I were in the park for a while this afternoon and I am happy to report the following items about Snow White's Scary Adventures:

• The witch in the boat is moving properly (3 out of 3 times through today)
  • All doors are opening and closing properly
  • Dopey is right where he belongs, over the doorway at the end waving goodbye to everybody

After the better part of a week of experience, the cast members seem to be much more comfortable with the new loading and unloading process. The carts still tend to back up a little bit more than they used to, but not as badly as they were on the first day the ride reopened.

There was some kind of mechanical problem that caused the ride to be closed for a few minutes a little before 1pm, which required a couple of engineers to troubleshoot, but the downtime only seemed to be about ten minutes or so. Ben and I got to be the first guinnea pigs to go through when they started up again, and we actually got to go through the whole thing with the work lights up. It was actually pretty cool. Beth was there running the board, so we got to say "hi" several times as Ben made his rounds. He is sooooo happy to have his ride back. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom