Snow pictures!!

Maria

Original Poster
Many of you may not be too amused with snow, but I am...

I´ve only seen it once, almost two years ago and loved it (for a while though... I can´t imagine myself in that cold weather for 4 months!).

Here are some pics of my experience with snow in Michigan in December 2000 when they had the most snow in 75 years, and I was there to witness it! yeay! :animwink:

Attachments

• marredtree.jpg
    marredtree.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 270

Maria

Original Poster
I loved my hat in the previous pic! hehe... :animwink:

Here goes one more! Sorry they are small... I was too lazy to save them properly... :animwink:

Attachments

• marwindsor.jpg
    marwindsor.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 255

DisneyCP2000

I have a friend at work who just moved to Chicago from Florida (Tampa Bay). She's never experienced a winter before and this is her first time to see/deal with snow and cold weather. Well, winter's finally struck Chicago and the air's cold and the snow's here. She's somewhat happy now...but reality has struck her. She's got the flu (even after getting a flu shot!), and she's totally out! I feel so bad, but it's just one of those things that you got to deal with living up north I guess :D

Snow...either you love it or hate it!
*tip: never eat yellow snow hehehehehe.

Maria

Original Poster
The previous one was in Detroit, and you see Windsor, Canada in the back.

Here is another one of where I stayed near Flint. I love this one because it looks like black and white and only because of the "carrot costume", you can tell it was taken with a color film! :lol:

Attachments

• blacknwhite.jpg
    blacknwhite.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 239

DisneyCP2000

How deep was the snow? Did you get a chance to make snow angels? Or even a snow man? From those images it seems like the perfect weather to do that :D.

Maria

Original Poster
I could show you how high it was...but the other person in the picture may not like the idea, so I can´t post it. There had been snowstorms all that week and I did make snow angels!. The snow was in some parts up to my knee or more. Very deep. :animwink:

I have more but they are in my old hard drive, so I´ll see if I can dig them out soon.

In the mean time, please post your pics! I love seeing snow! :)

Maria

Original Poster
one more! Dedicated to all the Michiganians in here! LOL (but gotta be U of M fans...) :animwink: Go Blue! hahaha

Attachments

• marpine.jpg
    marpine.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 221

aim

Originally posted by Maria
one more! Dedicated to all the Michiganians in here! LOL (but gotta be U of M fans...) :animwink: Go Blue! hahaha

YAY for Michigan! :D By the way! Nice pics Maria!

kevlightyear

Here's a good one. It's from January 3, 2001 (you can read, I know). Keep in mind this is in Clemson, SC, where the snow rarely hits the ground and stays :D .

Attachments

• snow 1.jpg
    snow 1.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 195

kevlightyear

Here's another from that day. . . . . . .I was ready. . . .

p.s. Sorry that last one was so big, this one's smaller.

Attachments

• snow 2.jpg
    snow 2.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 191

SirNim

already posted these. oh well:)

attachment.php

Maria

Original Poster
Re: Go Blue

Originally posted by monorailmike
Those were cool pictures Maria. And as a U of M alumni, I have to say you rock! What brought you to Michigan anyhow?

Thanks Mike!
I had a boyfriend from Flint and I went to spend Christmas with him and attend his commencement ceremony, but it was cancelled due to snow. :( ;)
What did you study there? I have to say... I was in the computer lab...but don´t tell anyone... :lookaroun :D
:animwink:

DisneyPhD

It IS a small world isn't it.
Here's a picture from the same storm that Maria showed earlier. This was taken in Royal Oak, MI which is about 4 miles from Detroit and 50 miles south of Flint. That's me, another UM grad behind the snowblower.
Go Blue!

Attachments

• deepsnow.jpg
    deepsnow.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 78

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom