Snap Your Fingers!!!!!

RedBaron

Sorry but I may have to snap twice.
SNAP - I am walking down Main Street for the start of a wonderful day at the MK
or
SNAP - I am just boarding Space Ship Earth. It is usually the first thing I do when I get to WDW. :sohappy:

*SNAP!* OH GOD! I JUST BROKE MY LEG!!!!! :eek:

.....but hey, at least I'm in spaceship earth! :D
.....then visiting the hot norway girls to make my leg feel better! :rolleyes:

-Jim

waltdisny

LudwigVonDrake said:
*SNAP* I am right now in the tunnel with flashing lights at the beginning of Space Mountain :D
I hope you put yourself in one of the rockets. Ouch!:D

I'd snap myself to Cosmic Ray's. I'm hungry.:slurp:

dclfan

*SNAP* I am on the monorail heading towards Magic Kingdom and Crystal Palace on Main Street USA

*SNAP* I am in my "laughin place" just went past slippin falls.

If it only it was that easy.

Poco909

yay!!! i will be in disney world everyone day!!! right after school or work or whenever, yay!!!. SO when i *snap* i will snap to MK on mainstreet USA and start my dayu off, on other days ill go to the other parks too :) :) :)

NTI2002

I'd be in the stretchign room of the haunted mansion right after the lights go out. But I'd place my self face to face with someone totally random so that once the lights went back on it would scare the heck outta them :)

waltdisny

NTI2002 said:
I'd be in the stretchign room of the haunted mansion right after the lights go out. But I'd place my self face to face with someone totally random so that once the lights went back on it would scare the heck outta them :)

RIOT!! I wish I had thought of that.:lol: :sohappy: Well Done.:king:

TheDisneyMagic

*SNAP* Ohh look at that I am riding down Mainstreet USA in a horse and cart before the 3 o Clock parade is on. Ohh yer by the way what time is the 3 o Clock parade sir?

dandaman

NTI2002 said:

I've actually done that in the Tower of Terror pre-show... non-snapping, mind you... :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom