Snap Your Fingers!!!!!

LudwigVonDrake

Original Poster
If, right now, you could SNAP YOUR FINGERS and appear ANYWHERE in WDW (ie. Attraction, restaurant, resort, etc.) where would you appear? One place, one spot.

*SNAP* I am right now in the tunnel with flashing lights at the beginning of Space Mountain :D

Next WDW Trip: July 8 - July 14 BEACH CLUB :D :sohappy: :sohappy: :D

Fantasmic!329

But after you get to that place can you go other places?? If so, *SNAP* I'm at the Beach Club getting ready to walk over to Epcot. Soarin' anyone?
If not, *SNAP* IASW. Can't wait to see it after its refurb.

brich

I like this !!!
SNAP I'm walking along the beach at the Poly at night looking over at the MK all lit up getting ready to propose to my wife...again. :D
By far my fondest Disney memory. :eek:

Boo's Mom

snap I'm getting on Tower of Terror. After that is over, my next snaps would be to Rock n Roller coaster, Haunted Mansion, Spaceship Earth, Test Track, Imagination, Tea cups, Small world, splash mountain, big thunder, Kilomanjaro Safari, then backstage with the animals at animal kingdom

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
LudwigVonDrake said:
If, right now, you could SNAP YOUR FINGERS and appear ANYWHERE in WDW (ie. Attraction, restaurant, resort, etc.) where would you appear? One place, one spot.

Snap...Im in the WDW safe...... :lookaroun

sum41914

AndreainNY said:
*SNAP* I am at WDW - ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like a bathroom? :lol:

*Snap* On the final lift before the major drop on Spalsh Mountain at night so I can see Cindy's Castle all lit up and prettyful! :D

LiveItUp21

Account Suspended
*SNAP* I'm walking down Hollywood Blvd. and about to get a Fastpass for Rockin Rollercoaster and get in line for Tower of Terror. Then one more *SNAP* I'm in the preshow of Mission:Space watching Gary Sinise prep us for our mission!

AndreainNY

sum41914 said:
Like a bathroom? :lol:

Still better than being at work!!!!!!!!!!! (although the day I was stuck in the bathroom during a massive thunderstorm and downpour was not the best. With all the bathrooms in Epcot - figures I'd get the one where someone is puking!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom