*SNAP* your fingers!

Chape19714

WOW...GREAT THREAD CONVERSAITON!

It's hard to pick just one so, here are a few...
  • Just as you turn the corner on Main Street and you see the Castle for the First Time
  • In the fowyer of the HM
  • At the Begining of the American Adventure
  • The start of Wishes, which will be followed by the late show of Spetromagic!
  • The start of Fantasmic!
  • Just as the boat on Kali is headed up the lift.
  • At the bottem of the Lift on Primeval Whirl
  • The waiting room (the blue room) of Philharmagic
  • "Walkin' Right down the middle of Main Street U.S.A.!
  • Just as the show is starting for Festival of the Lion King

*if i was given this ability, i'd take anywhere in WDW! (you can always take the nick WDW transport System anywhere you want!) but the above list is my preferance.

ClarkWGriswold

Best Memory Spot at WDW

Coming around the corner onto Main Street USA at Magic Kingdom:D

In 1996 (our first trip) the smiles on our boys 5 and 7-year old faces and the glow in their eyes as they saw the castle for the first time...it's a memory that I'll never forget.

Thank God they kid being a kid from the big kid that keeps taking them back:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Nansafan

This whole thread is actually a game we play when we are bored in the car. It has a few variations, "where would you be...", "where would you be eating..." there's even a "what would you be smelling..." I posted before saying driving up to MK booth. Today I'd be in the wave pool at Typhoon Lagoon. Whooosh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I'll do my *SNAP* for each park because I feel so limited by just one choice. :p

DAK --> Eating a frozen chocolate covered banana and watching the otters in their exhibit in front of the Tree of Life

MGM --> (Don't laugh, but...) Getting ready to enter Sounds Dangerous and kicking everyone's butt at answering "What is a Pilot" 4 trillion times

EPCOT --> Listening to the area music around the WoL Pavillion and saying hello to Buzzy!

MK --> Walking across the bridge to Adventure Land and listening to all the strollers maket that distinctive sound they do when you cross. Smelling the churros and listening to the Disney Tribal Area Music.

PhilharMagician

In the lobby of our resort checking-in. Looking around at the theming and getting ready to race to our room to change and head to the parks for a great vacation.

December can't come fast enough. 185 more days to go:cry:

Since1976

I'm at the Odyssey Restaurant in Epcot, eating fast food at a seat over-looking the water. Too bad the restaurant closed in 1994 :mad:

OR

I'm outside the IMAGINATION pavilion, watching the monorail go by over the water.

Hmm...Epcot's little lakes seem to really do it for me!

TheDisneyGirl02

I have two...

1. Main Street looking at Cinderella's Castle.

2. In TT with all of my character friends!

Too many days to go until I get to go down there...:(

TheDisneyGirl02

Horizons1

At the entrance of EPCOT with One Little Spark playing in the background music.Or better yet 1992 EPCOT Center when the rides were good,had detail and meaning,were for families, and were longer than their wait.

MelBelle

If it was possible:
The area right before you enter the Orange Room of Horizson. Right when the kitty trying to catch a fish comes into view, because that's where the orange smell was strongest!
Since it's not possible:
Either in the pool at the Wilderness Lodge early in the morning, or in Epcot shopping!

SirGoofy

At the turntable, waiting for Figment to pop out of the Dreamblimp...:(

P.S. I forgot Dreamfinder's vehicle''s name! I am ashamed!

giggles

getting married to jonny depp. hehe i wish!!!!

MK: looking at the ghost in my car or shooting lasers at evil emperor zurg
Epcot: smelling the wonderful hickory smell in Rome (SSE)
MGM: dropping on the tower of terror or on my way to an Aerosmith concert
AK: waiting for a giraffe to cross the road before we proceed

David

It would have to be walking down Main Street towards the castle and it is the beginning of my trip.
The next day I would snap my fingers and be at the same place, and the beginning of my trip, and so on, and so on. a WDW version of "Groundhog Day"

goonsquads57

Walking up to/under the train station and hearing "...Walt Disney World Railroad....." over the p.a. system, seeing the steam from the engine, then seeing town square. It's like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz when she opens her front door when she lands in Munchkinland and everything is in color. Everything changes once you enter the Magic Kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom