*SNAP* your fingers!

LudwigVonDrake

Original Poster
If you could RIGHT NOW *SNAP* your fingers and appear anywhere within the Walt Disney World resort, where would it be?

For me, it would the tunnel with the flashing lights at the beginning of Space Mountain.

Next WDW Trip: July 9 - July 16 Pop Century :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

StevenT

My first thought before I read yor answer to the question was in the queue of Space Mountain after it splits to the two sides, looking up into the darkness.

Next WDW trip: June 4-7th (This Friday!) Pop Century. :sohappy: :sohappy::sohappy:

SewIn2Disney

Watching Illuminations and eating a Napeoloian (sp?) from the France pavillion.

After Illuminations is over, I will take the back entrance out, take a boat to the Boardwalk, walk around there for awhile, then take a bus to DTD and go shopping (potato heads in Once Upon a Toy!)

ahhhh:p

DisneyrazZ

I would *SnaP* my fingers and be boarding the log raft at Splash Mountain! then id run over to Haunted Mansion and everywhere else in the World :D

-DisneyrazZ

nicholas

Standing on the balcony on the tallest tower in Cinderella Castle. The one Tink flies out of. The view must be incredible from there.

Nansafan

In the car stopping at the Magic Kingdom booth telling the CM there that we're checking in at the Contemporary and then following the road to the CR entrance.

Originally posted by StevenT
My first thought before I read yor answer to the question was in the queue of Space Mountain after it splits to the two sides, looking up into the darkness.

Next WDW trip: June 4-7th (This Friday!) Pop Century. :sohappy: :sohappy::sohappy:

I love that part where the ride splits in two and you can see across from you people and you hear the CLICK, CLICK, CLICK of the ride getting higher and ready for a dip

I would pick being on TOT looking out the window ready for that drop... my bro here says he would pick ready to fall down splash mountain!! MAN we miss it!

61 more days!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom