Snacks You Bring

DisneyPrincess5

While I LOOOVE me some Disney meals and snacks, DH and I have gotten into the habit of bringing some food into the parks with us to help cut down the cost of food spending a bit, and it's also nice and convenient to reach into our backpack and grab a snack whenever we want.

What snacks or meals do you guys bring into the parks? We shop at Publix on our first day. Looking for ideas for convenient ideas.

Thanks!

correcaminos

The point is it's all grocery store crap you can get at home, and the other 51 weeks of the year I have to deal with grocery shopping and cooking and all that , I am on vacation and for those 9 days I am going to be on vacation, I'm not cleaning cooking, grocery shopping or lugging stuff around like a pack mule, and honestly we don't eat that many snacks but when I do I want something unusual and good like a dole whip, or the nutella waffle.
What is at Disney that is so much better than grocery store crap? Because honestly some of the options are the same, but 2x as much money?

I hate Dole Whips, but the rest I can get at home. Do what you want to do, but no need to be such a judgmental person about it.

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

We brought a soft cooler bag which we filled with frozen water bottles (helped keep food and other drinks cold and as it melted we had water!). We'd also include a couple sodas, a few sandwiches (ham and cheese, PB&J, etc) for a light lunch, Apple slices, cheez-its, gummies, granola bars, Disney themed snacks that just happened to be from the grocery store. Saved a bunch of money and time so we didn't have to wait in line for food or tables. We did buy dinner almost every night, but we saved a lot by bringing breakfast and lunch.

^^^^Yes to this!!! Me too! Lol

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom