smokers

MrPromey

Originally posted by Coronado
I think there should be separate areas for people who eat burito's and beans!.....And a separate line for those obese waddlers who take up too much space in the regular line. And while we are at it.....a no stroler, no wheel chair, and definitely no motorized chair sections.....Ban all Brazilian teens from any park that has a ride in it....and finally...a no corporate credit card luxury hotel for those who actually take money out of their own pocket to stay in the place! Smokers.......please quit.....but if you can't..... put your butts out in those whiners ears!:mad:

Great ideas! :D In the same spirit, I think Disney should also create a section in the parks for insensitive individuals who choose to make statements apparently for no purpose other than to hurt and insult others rather than ignore debates that they seem to have no notable position on. :sohappy:

Debbie

I think the law of no-smoking in restaurants is a good thing. And I smoke. But I don't smoke while eating, or riding in a vehicle, or standing in line with others around, or in my house. The schools are doing a good job of informing youngsters about the hazards of smoking because my boys come home with graphic descriptions of what smoking will do to you. When am I gonna quit-----when I'm ready. And I am about there.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Debbie
I think the law of no-smoking in restaurants is a good thing. And I smoke. But I don't smoke while eating, or riding in a vehicle, or standing in line with others around, or in my house. The schools are doing a good job of informing youngsters about the hazards of smoking because my boys come home with graphic descriptions of what smoking will do to you. When am I gonna quit-----when I'm ready. And I am about there.

Good to hear Debbie...!! Let me know when you do....the nicotine gum sounds good....I might give that a shot.
Same thing here....no smoking in the house,...eating(at home or out),...in line w/ others. The schools did a good job of scaring me...but I slipped thru the cracks;)

Coronado

What is realy rude is to judge someone who smokes with one hand while holding a "super-size me" burger in their other. Smoking is not good for anyone.... that's why they sued the tobacco companies and won a big settlement.....now it's time to go after Ronald, the Big Mac and their little artery clogging french fries too. Burgers are legal too....but someone will have to pay for those fat food freeks angeoplasty, bypasses, and transplants......Lets get to litigating on those cholestrol crooks now!

TURKEY

What is realy rude is to judge someone who smokes with one hand while holding a "super-size me" burger in their other. Smoking is not good for anyone.... that's why they sued the tobacco companies and won a big settlement.....now it's time to go after Ronald, the Big Mac and their little artery clogging french fries too. Burgers are legal too....but someone will have to pay for those fat food freeks angeoplasty, bypasses, and transplants......Lets get to litigating on those cholestrol crooks now!

Eating a burger doesn't cause bodily harm to any other folks, only the person eating the burger. Second hand smoke does. There isn't a real comparison between the two.

Beauty and the

Are you naturally this rude and stupid or do you come here to practice?

My mum once said" it is better to keep quite and let people think you're an idiot, than open your mouth and let them know your an idiot" Enough said.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom