News Small World queue changes coming

KrazyKat

How do you all feel about putting some color on the inside facade? Or would you keep it all white?
img_3283.jpg

aladdin2007

And while they're at it, change the burnt out light bulbs on the back drop of the loading area...fix the motors on the spinning suspended AA's and a coat of paint under the walkway at the end of the ride.

and bring back the colored fountains,!! What use to be so colorful and nice is now nothing but ugly looking. Its all closed in with ugly metal walkways and dirty white popcorn ceiling looking backdrops, they can do better.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Wonder what they're doing.
I didn't like how they switched it up before so maybe they are going back to the entrance being where the exit currently is?
By switching the entrance and exit (now years ago), they more than doubled the amount of queue space needed for the attraction. The bottleneck outside the attraction used to be far worse when the IASW queue spilled further into the Fantasyland walkways than it does now. What's interesting is that DL also switched it IASW queue, too.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
By switching the entrance and exit (now years ago), they more than doubled the amount of queue space needed for the attraction. The bottleneck outside the attraction used to be far worse when the IASW queue spilled further into the Fantasyland walkways than it does now. What's interesting is that DL also switched it IASW queue, too.
I realize it doubled the queue and I have never seen where it was actually needed. Rarely did it back up that much. And usually it's a walk on.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
I realize it doubled the queue and I have never seen where it was actually needed. Rarely did it back up that much. And usually it's a walk on.
Guess it all just depends when you visit. During my stay in November, standby hovered anywhere between 30 and 45 minutes, so the lines were out into the walkway. Get rid of FP and the queue would be far more manageable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom