Small Update.

PaisleyMF

Original Poster
Ok dont get at me, i am telling what i just saw. You now the sparkle effect over the Castle at Wishes. Well this morning they were testing more sparkes in the Castle, they look so amaizing. Makes the castle so magical. (and i saw them very very early morning). I was also told that they were testing also new fireworks.

Also I saw today Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow. They look so amazing. this was at Magic Kingdom nearby the Breezeway (tunnel) at Newstands.

SORRY NO PICTURES AVAILABLE.

tinktwirler321

Thanks for the info. So are Hoarse and Clarabelle going to be seen now? I had never seen them in the parks so I just wondered if I had always missed them or if they were never in the parks. Thanks again for the info!:sohappy:

PaisleyMF

Original Poster
wow, you must arrive early for work to see the testing of fireworks! That must be cool to see such things!

Well i didn't saw the firework another cast member from my area did. but yes sometimes early as 7 am. there are other cast members in my area that start at 5 am.

can you explain the sparkel effect?

The sparkle effect is done by strobes. but dont imagine the strobe from the 70's / 80's this are controlled by computer so they can do it randomly or in cue with other effects (just like the Wishes effect)

and is those two old charecters new costumes that walk around now?

010601100yHorse01-200.JPG

010601100yClalabelle01-200.JPG

This are not the costumes used on Magic Kingdom. But these are them.

Images are from Disney All Stars (Japanese site)

Thurp

I gotta say that out of all the stuff the did to the castle for the 50th, the sparkle effect was the only thing I liked. It's good to hear they are keeping that.

drew81

Ok dont get at me, i am telling what i just saw. You now the sparkle effect over the Castle at Wishes. Well this morning they were testing more sparkes in the Castle, they look so amaizing. Makes the castle so magical. (and i saw them very very early morning). I was also told that they were testing also new fireworks.

Also I saw today Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow. They look so amazing. this was at Magic Kingdom nearby the Breezeway (tunnel) at Newstands.

SORRY NO PICTURES AVAILABLE.

Thanks for the info on Clarabelle and Horace!!!

Ok dont get at me, i am telling what i just saw. You now the sparkle effect over the Castle at Wishes. Well this morning they were testing more sparkes in the Castle, they look so amaizing. Makes the castle so magical. (and i saw them very very early morning).

Are they the same effects that we saw on the castle during HCOE or are they better than those?

Chape19714

I hope so. The stage had a good amount of strobes and made the castle look bare in comparision. It's about time we got some more, DL's effect is amazing, even if it's also in the trees around the castle, if I remember correctly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom