Small picture update!!!

Laufschneller65

Original Poster
Here is a link to a new E Blog I started specifically for showing everyone the pics I took on my vacation. I was in WDW from December 30th through Jan 4th. I took well over 200 pics and here are just a few of them. Enjoy and I'll be adding more later.

*** To view the pictures in sequence order, view from bottom to top***

http://laufschneller65pics.blogspot.com/

-none of my images have been edited in anyway. please ask permission before posting any of my images.

to receive full sized images, e-mail me your what image you want and I will send you the image. My e-mail address is kxb3422@gmail.com

Uponastar

Wow, really great pics!

The ones from Splash Mountain are amazing! I've never seen anything like it before. Were you able to get your camera tucked away before you hit the water? :lol:

Thanks for sharing! :kiss:

Salanne41

Well done you!! nice Pics.. brings back some great memorys of that fall on Splash Mountain!!.. ah (sigh) if only I lived a bit nearer and could go more often!!

Shanandty

Those were awesome pictures... what seetings did you use for the fireworks? Did you use a tri-pod? Mine always seem to blur if I use the firework setting!

jcat2312

Those are awesome pictures!! I especially like the Splash Mountain and am going to share it with my 5 year old. When we were there is September, she rode it 13 times...

Laufschneller65

Original Poster
Shanandty said:
Those were awesome pictures... what seetings did you use for the fireworks? Did you use a tri-pod? Mine always seem to blur if I use the firework setting!

I used the normal camera setting. But you have to keep it very still. I didn't use a tripod because i don;t have one. But I practice holding it still at home. Sometimes if it is redily available I use a trashcan, street light, or even the ground to keep the camera still.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom