Small Epcot pic update for 8-22

UltimtMickeyFan

Original Poster
Just ran out to see Mickey dive this evening and shot just a few pics I thought everyone might be interested in. Enjoy...:wave:

Wandless SSE

DSC_0011.jpg

Behind the Great Wall of SSE.
DSC_0026.jpg

Whats left of the base of the wand.
DSC_0014.jpg

The last of the gray sections...
DSC_0057.jpg

This says everything...
DSC_0033.jpg

Still a nice site to see since they moved all of the potted plants out of the way...
DSC_0034.jpg

I finally found where all the pieces have been going in preparation for the scrap yard....
DSC_0078.jpg

SpenceMan01

Holy big pictures Batman!!

Thanks for the pics. I LOVE seeing the molten edges and singe marks on the remaining base pieces caused by the cutting tools. Nothing is better than carnage and destruction of the wand and SSE in all its original glory! :sohappy:

TheDisneyMagic

Wehey, the wand stub is tiny now, can it be seen from within the park from a normal view or only when going up to the rehab walls?

Thanks for the pictures :)

Figment82

Wehey, the wand stub is tiny now, can it be seen from within the park from a normal view or only when going up to the rehab walls?

Thanks for the pictures :)

You really have to be on the park side, and near Project Tomorrow (on the wand side) to see it anymore. It's maybe 25 feet tall - about even with the height of Gateway Gifts.

RHeath2

Thanks for the pictures! Is it me, or does SSE look almost "hairy" with the little spikes left from getting rid of the stars?

dixiegirl

Now if they can only get rid of those dreadful looking "legacy boulders" we'd be all set.....see how long that takes..I must admit , even I who was loving, yes I'll admit it, the wand, Spaceship Earth ..looks , well(yes its killing me)...great!!

DisneyDellsDude

Now if they can only get rid of those dreadful looking "legacy boulders" we'd be all set.....see how long that takes..I must admit , even I who was loving, yes I'll admit it, the wand, Spaceship Earth ..looks , well(yes its killing me)...great!!

They're not boulders, they're tombstones.:lol:

Heatherbell

Thanks for the pictures! I hope you didn't hurt yourself getting the pictures over the wall at SSE. That was a funny picture, I got a chuckle out of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom