Small Epcot pic update for 8-22

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Now if they can only get rid of those dreadful looking "legacy boulders" we'd be all set.....see how long that takes..I must admit , even I who was loving, yes I'll admit it, the wand, Spaceship Earth ..looks , well(yes its killing me)...great!!

YES!! We have a convert!! Now about that avatar... :lookaroun

CrashNet

Now if they can only get rid of those dreadful looking "legacy boulders" we'd be all set.....see how long that takes..I must admit , even I who was loving, yes I'll admit it, the wand, Spaceship Earth ..looks , well(yes its killing me)...great!!
This is just for fun...you don't like the wand but your avatar is of the pepto bismol castle. :lol: That's perfectly fine...I just thought it was funny considering how many more people hated the cake over the wand.

rileyspaw said:
I loved the "life-sized" pics! They made me feel like I was actually there!!

HAHAHAHA...best thing I've read all morning. :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the pics!

UltimtMickeyFan

Original Poster
I am glad everyone enjoyed the pics.:sohappy:

I will just say that I am REALLY GOOD friends with Mickey and am very aware of every time he dives.

I kept the pics HUGE, cause I figured they look much better as wallpaper and for zooming in on the small details.

And yes it would have been very easy to get in to WOL yesterday, as the bushes were out of the way and the only thing there was a yellow rope. Not to mention you could easily see inside and all the lights were on.

cupanudles

That sign in front of Spaceship Earth looks new, can anyone corroborate if this is true? Because if it is, it means the logos are coming back!:sohappy:
ssequestion.jpg

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Sign has been there a long time. It pops out of the ground and they can place it where ever the line "begins" when they're busy.

donaldfan

Thanks for the pics! I can't get enough of SSE without that billboard over it . . . :sohappy:

Now -- let's hope that "You are rotating backwards for your return" or whatever that woman says BLARING at the top of the attraction is gone -- hopefully it will just say something on the new screens in the car to keep the lawyers happy and the brain-less in the cars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom