Smackin' Possum on BTMRR

brkgnews

I try to resist the temptation to. Sure it'd be fun, and might make the people next to me laugh, but I'm sure if someone saw me on the security cameras smackin' the possum, then I'd probably get asked to leave the park. Besides, smackin' the possum at that high rate of speed could damage the possum (and my hand!)

GeneralKnowledge

Original Poster
Yea...its actually made of pretty hard rubber....if you smack it with an open hand and give a little theres no chance of injury to you or it.....I can never resist the temptation as it is easily within my reach.....as far as damaging it goes, I think they designed it assuming people would try to smack it, it swings freely and is made of durable, smackable rubber.

CThaddeus

I try to resist the temptation to. Sure it'd be fun, and might make the people next to me laugh, but I'm sure if someone saw me on the security cameras smackin' the possum, then I'd probably get asked to leave the park. Besides, smackin' the possum at that high rate of speed could damage the possum (and my hand!)

Is that what they're calling it these days? Personally, if I were to smack the possum - and I'm not saying I would in a public place - I'd pick someplace a little darker - like Haunted Mansion. But that's just me.

Oh, and you're a very brave person to admit it.

shmmrname

Never. I get annoyed at people using flashes on dark rides, or messing around with stuff on Splash Mountain, so the possum is a slippery slope issue for me that I don't want to test.

Rufus T Firefly

Is that what they're calling it these days? Personally, if I were to smack the possum - and I'm not saying I would in a public place - I'd pick someplace a little darker - like Haunted Mansion. But that's just me.

:ROFLOL:

:lol::ROFLOL::lol:

Vernonpush

:lookaroun:lol:

EpcoTim

I never even thought about that, nor have I ever seen anyone do it, but now that you mention it--it seems like it's set up almost perfect for that.

dizpins14

I've always had to sit in the last car to hit the possum. I'm pretty sure you get a better chance to hit sitting on the left side of the car but I could be wrong. Haven't smacked the possum since I was a teenager.

WDWFigment

Eh, I may seem like a fun nazi, but before I do things like this, I always think to myself, "what would things be like if everyone did this?" Chances are that your single whap doesn't make much of a difference, but I can only imagine that behavior like this long term necessitates more frequent refurbishments or paintings (etc) of the possum.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom