• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Sleeping Beauty's Castle to be refurbished

The_Mesh_Hatter

Advertisement
I dunno, I like the new color scheme so far. The details around the stained glass window are welcomed in my opinion. Makes the castle look more... dimensional, I guess?
The castle already exists in 3 spatial dimensions. How many more does it need?

Phrubruh

The Fifth Dimension?

Sure the Fifth Dimension beyond that is known to man. A dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It's the middle ground between light and shadow. Between science and superstition. It lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. An area which we call the Disneyland Resort.

Touchdown

I too hope there are some leds in the roof, they are a fairly important part of Disneyland Forever, and I’ve been expecting the roof to have a light up pixie dust effect from the moment they announced its returning.

britain

Maybe those gold sparkles are only noticeable when at just the right angle they catch light from the sky? Eh... I don't think I would have included them, but there are bigger things to argue over on the internet.

Nland316

Upon further inspection, they look to be painted on top of the shingles. Which I guess can work in our favor in the event that management listens to fan disapproval and can eventually just paint over them in the shingles’ blue.

disneyC97

I'm liking what I see so far...will the new castle colors extend to the rest of the "castle wall" that extend over the rooflines of the dark rides?

DLR>WDW

Even though it looks like Nara Dreamland a bit, I think change is welcome and this was a worthy upgrade. Hopefully the roof has built in show effects for both nighttime shows and the Christmas overlay.

Top Bottom