News Sleeping Beauty's Castle to be refurbished

Phroobar

The Fifth Dimension?

Sure the Fifth Dimension beyond that is known to man. A dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It's the middle ground between light and shadow. Between science and superstition. It lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. An area which we call the Disneyland Resort.

serling-tower.png

Touchdown

I too hope there are some leds in the roof, they are a fairly important part of Disneyland Forever, and I’ve been expecting the roof to have a light up pixie dust effect from the moment they announced its returning.

Nland316

Upon further inspection, they look to be painted on top of the shingles. Which I guess can work in our favor in the event that management listens to fan disapproval and can eventually just paint over them in the shingles’ blue.

disneyC97

I'm liking what I see so far...will the new castle colors extend to the rest of the "castle wall" that extend over the rooflines of the dark rides?

DLR>WDW

Even though it looks like Nara Dreamland a bit, I think change is welcome and this was a worthy upgrade. Hopefully the roof has built in show effects for both nighttime shows and the Christmas overlay.

jrhwdw

Even though it looks like Nara Dreamland a bit, I think change is welcome and this was a worthy upgrade. Hopefully the roof has built in show effects for both nighttime shows and the Christmas overlay.
Do we know if the 60h lights are coming back for DL Forever's return?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom