Hard pass
giphy.gif

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
If you just let me join in the Chorus,
We have quite a choice here before us.
To eat with the Beast;
Join a Skipper at feast --
Well, the food in the castle would bore us.

Weather_Lady

I did not pre-order. The place was packed(it was June) and we had a group of 6 so maybe that factored into it?

Pre-ordering works well, but only when it works at all. We pre-ordered with a party of 5 the last time we had lunch there, and were told upon arrival (where we were held in a line for 20 minutes past our reservation time before they even let us join the line to order) that we'd have to do it again at the kiosks because a technical glitch had "lost" the pre-orders for the day. Then there were delays at the kiosks and we had to wait while CMs tried to fix an ordering issue related to DDP credits (the CMs couldn't fix it, so a couple people were ticked off right at the outset, since they couldn't order what they wanted and were entitled to under the DDP). Then we waited over 20 minutes for our food, which arrived with all the "hot" items already cold from having sat around somewhere.

All in all, our "quick" service meal at BoG took over 90 minutes, given the delays to get in, to re-order, etc. Thanks to that experience, BoG is now on our short list of "Never Again" restaurants.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom