Skippers canteen or BOG?

UNCgolf

I've only had breakfast at Be Our Guest, but it was average and wasn't remotely worth the price. Sure, the interior is neat, but it wasn't enough to justify the price for the mediocre food.

Hockey89

It was more like yes there is chicken or steak but then it is served with something none of us would eat as a side, there is nothing normal, and that is a lot to pay for a hunk of meat. They seem to love black beans which I can't stand.
In 2020 the whole menu is Normal. There is nothing odd on the menu. I know some are stuck in the stone ages but to say it’s not normal is wrong.

disneygeek90

I've only had breakfast at Be Our Guest, but it was average and wasn't remotely worth the price. Sure, the interior is neat, but it wasn't enough to justify the price for the mediocre food.
I was in MK early Saturday and was looking through the app for breakfast options. I almost died laughing at the $29 plate for breakfast.

Hcalvert

I was in MK early Saturday and was looking through the app for breakfast options. I almost died laughing at the $29 plate for breakfast.
We only go there for breakfast to get into MK early (i.e. 8am reservation). Sometimes my son doesn't want anything, so we don't order him anything.

UNCgolf

Yeah, and it's not even a GOOD breakfast. It's small portions that are no better than what you'd get at a breakfast buffet -- or significantly worse, considering the food at Boma is 1000x better than Be Our Guest. That Boma buffet is also the same price as Be Our Guest for better food and more of it. You're paying a premium for the interior only, which isn't enough to justify the price.

correcaminos

The worst.... Well done steak too.....
Don't hurt me... I have to eat it well done because I only eat red meat now every... yeah I can't remember. Maybe once in a blue moon I have a burger. The last time I had steak though was literally like 10 years ago or more.

I'm a poultry person by choice ;)

James J

In the Parks
No
No its not normal, just because you like weird stuff don't put down those of us who like normal foods.

How on earth is it weird? Nothing is remotely odd on the menu. You say don't put down people who eat 'normal' foods (whatever your definition of normal foods is) whilst at the same time calling the food that many, many people enjoy weird. We can't help those who won't venture out of their comfort zone.

Hockey89

How on earth is it weird? Nothing is remotely odd on the menu. You say don't put down people who eat 'normal' foods (whatever your definition of normal foods is) whilst at the same time calling the food that many, many people enjoy weird. We can't help those who won't venture out of their comfort zone.
It’s middle of the road food. It’s not pigs ear ect ect.

correcaminos

It’s middle of the road food. It’s not pigs ear ect ect.

Let's be real here. I have lived in some areas with very white bread type of people. What I mean by that is they are kind of bland with what they are eat. Meats, potatoes, cooked veggies, white bread... not even much in terms of rice or the like. So seeing the sauces, sides, etc, it's all new to them.

What is normal to one is not to another.

Hockey89

Let's be real here. I have lived in some areas with very white bread type of people. What I mean by that is they are kind of bland with what they are eat. Meats, potatoes, cooked veggies, white bread... not even much in terms of rice or the like. So seeing the sauces, sides, etc, it's all new to them.

What is normal to one is not to another.
Let’s be real this is not 1900 where short ribs are odd. This is 2020. Sorry the menu is as normal as can be. White bread? I don’t know what to say. Haven’t had that in 30 years.

correcaminos

Let’s be real this is not 1900 where short ribs are odd. This is 2020. Sorry the menu is as normal as can be. White bread? I don’t know what to say. Haven’t had that in 30 years.
I think you really are out of touch with some of the places in the US. I'm not joking that this exists. Honestly you're starting to sound a littler holier than thou with it too. These places exist whether you want to admit it or not. Look how Disney has dumbed down some of the more interesting flavors. They're doing it for a reason.

I'm not condoning anything, but we get it. You eat a ton of foods out there. Not everyone does.

Hockey89

I think you really are out of touch with some of the places in the US. I'm not joking that this exists. Honestly you're starting to sound a littler holier than thou with it too. These places exist whether you want to admit it or not. Look how Disney has dumbed down some of the more interesting flavors. They're doing it for a reason.

I'm not condoning anything, but we get it. You eat a ton of foods out there. Not everyone does.
Not picking on you at all. Great poster here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom