Six days to go!

minnie2000

I have just noticed my banner, only 6 days to go! I can't wait, its come around so quickly!

We will be staying in the Polynesian from 25th October until 4th November.

These are the restaurants we have booked:

Fri. - Chef Mickey's for breakfast.

Ohanas for dinner

Sat - Kona Café for dinner

Sun - Crystal Palace for breakfast

Le Cellier for dinner

Mon - Boma for dinner

Tues - Garden Grill for lunch - DD's 7th birthday, so it was her choice

Wed - Ohanas for breakfast

Fri - Kona Café for dinner

Sat - Boma for breakfast

We have not booked the Halloween party, although I am thinking about doing it on the 4th November.

We are also hoping to play mini golf one day. We did Winter Summerland last year, so we would like to try Fantasia Gardens this time.

It will be DD's 7th birthday when we are there, we did the BBB last year, so don't really want to do the same thing again. Can anyone think of anything nice to do on the day? Nothing really expensive, just a little treat!

Any recommendations, suggestions or tips?

*looking forward to figaro fries, disney ice cream, and the really comfy beds in the Polynesian*

jalpcm

I will see you there Minnie. We also are staying at the Poly, except from the 27th to the 3rd. As for something nice for you DD, maybe a spa treatment or dinner/lunch in the castle.

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

It sounds like a great list...I've been to LeCellier and Chef Mickey's and really liked them. Ohana I thought was only ok, but that could have something to do with the fact that we were EXHAUSTED that day.

The Halloween party is fun, you should definitely hit that up.

As far as something special to do for your daughter...I'm definitely not the best source for that. Let them know at all restaurants that you're there to celebrate her b-day...but as far as something "special" I'm sure someone else will have an answer for you! Have a wonderful time!

Upvote 0

wishes

oh and don't forget to get a birthday pin at the Town Hall in the MK. (they are free of charge). I would definitely recommend this from past experiences!

Upvote 0

H20Babie

I have just noticed my banner, only 6 days to go! I can't wait, its come around so quickly!

We will be staying in the Polynesian from 25th October until 4th November.

These are the restaurants we have booked:

Fri. - Chef Mickey's for breakfast.

Ohanas for dinner

Sat - Kona Café for dinner

Sun - Crystal Palace for breakfast

Le Cellier for dinner

Mon - Boma for dinner

Tues - Garden Grill for lunch - DD's 7th birthday, so it was her choice

Wed - Ohanas for breakfast

Fri - Kona Café for dinner

Sat - Boma for breakfast

We have not booked the Halloween party, although I am thinking about doing it on the 4th November.

We are also hoping to play mini golf one day. We did Winter Summerland last year, so we would like to try Fantasia Gardens this time.

It will be DD's 7th birthday when we are there, we did the BBB last year, so don't really want to do the same thing again. Can anyone think of anything nice to do on the day? Nothing really expensive, just a little treat!

Any recommendations, suggestions or tips?

*looking forward to figaro fries, disney ice cream, and the really comfy beds in the Polynesian*

I will see you there Minnie. We also are staying at the Poly, except from the 27th to the 3rd. As for something nice for you DD, maybe a spa treatment or dinner/lunch in the castle.

I am sooo excited for you! March will be my first time at the Poly (that I will remember), so please let me know how you liked it! I, too, will also be dining at Kona, Le Cell and Boma for the first time, and any feedback would be great!

Have a great vacation!

Upvote 0

kstella

If you let them know enough ahead of time you could get a b-day cake at the place you are having dinner that day. By enough ahead I mean days, not hours. Talk to the concierge desk at the Poly if this is something you want to do. Happy B-day to her and have a great trip.:)

Just looked at my calendar and realized I have less than a month to go!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom