Sitting in a cabana right now at the Polynesian!

durangojim

Holy cow! This is awesome! My wife an I are on a 4 night adult only get away from the kids and this exactly what the doctor ordered. As Ferris Bueller said," If you have the means, I highly recommend it.":)
IMAGE_1000001251.JPG

durangojim

Original Poster
Niiiiiice....have fun sans kids. You deserve it. So are ya sipping any drinky-drinks?!?!

My wife had the green carribean lime aid and I had a bud light lime. In this heat the alcohol hits very strong. Also had some nice room service here for lunch. Will be back tomorrow, this is too nice and too rare an experience to pass up.

Upvote 0

Gavman

I see your from SE Michigan, we are too(Clinton Township). Just to let you know that Snyder is passing out $100 bills today only, that's what you're missing here... j/k, I'll be in your exact spot at the Poly starting 9/11 through 9/17. Leave me a beer...

Upvote 0

durangojim

Original Poster
I see your from SE Michigan, we are too(Clinton Township). Just to let you know that Snyder is passing out $100 bills today only, that's what you're missing here... j/k, I'll be in your exact spot at the Poly starting 9/11 through 9/17. Leave me a beer...

Darn too bad I'm missing that. Clinton Township.. My practice is in shelby. What kind of beer do you want? I'll make sure it's here for you.

Upvote 0

Tomi-Rocket

luuucky.....

You lucky duck! We'll be at the Poly in 55 days (and counting....) but we will have our kids with us. I know, without a doubt, that my DH looks forward to the day we are doing exactly what you and your wife are doing - vacationing alone!

Have a fun and relaxing time.....:wave:

Upvote 0

soin2disney

I am SO jealous... :)

Holy cow! This is awesome! My wife an I are on a 4 night adult only get away from the kids and this exactly what the doctor ordered. As Ferris Bueller said," If you have the means, I highly recommend it.":)
IMAGE_1000001251.JPG

I am so jealous. The Polynesian is by far OUR FAVORITE Disney Resort. We have stayed there many times. Didn't stay there in April, due to $$$$$. Wish it was a little cheaper :( Will always be my HOME....<3

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom