silly thing

jenjen chester

Original Poster
:wave:
what is the one thing that you dont leave the house/hotel with out when going to disney parks?,

what is the one thing you all ways buy in disney?, ( other then food and drink )

mitchk

what is the one thing that you dont leave the house/hotel with out when going to disney parks?,

what is the one thing you all ways buy in disney?, ( other then food and drink )

I always bring my Pal Mickey, and I always buy my wife a snowglobe. I also make sure to purchase any new versions of Pal Mickey :)

daverube

1.) My wallet (I probably just jinxed myself)....

2.) A Dole Whip Float for me and Caramel Corn for my wife...

DisneyGigi

My bag with all the important stuff.. lol

We always buy new ears or a silly hat.

rshell68

I never leave without my Passporter and I always have to buy a coffee mug and chocolate covered mickey pretzels.

lilclerk

I never leave without money or clothes or my camera (the WDW necessities,) and I always buy a coffee mug & toys for my nephews.

loweyan

:)

My Disney Dining Experience Card

and

I always buy a Dole Whip if I am at the Kingdom, and usually some type of pin!

WIX

1) Never leave without either lipstick or Burt's Beeswax for the lips. Oh, and this teeny-tiny atomizer I bought specifically pocket size that I put hairspray in. The rides make my bangs collapse and then they are in my eyes :lookaroun

2) The latest Disney hockey jersey.

Rabflmom

You can't go to Disney without your debit card, sunglasses, digital camera, cell phone, and your pass to get in.........in my case that would be my son who works there. :sohappy:

the-reason14

I used to always bring my pal mickey until I bought the HCOE version and realized it was the same thing as my older version, and he wouldn't say anything new. So I stopped bringing him altogether.

But what I always bring is a hat, shades, probably the camera/camcorder.

I usually always by something from disney each trip. Whether its a DVD, photobook, monorail toy/accessory, I think every trip since Ive became an AP Ive always bought something. But its usually never consitent in being the same thing.

AlishaMisha

Bring
-Poncho's in zip-lock bags(Im sick of buying them every trip...the zip-lock bags also save you room in your bag)

-Pin Trading Book (the huge fabric messenger bag one)

-those popcorn containers from previous trips(this way you can buy the popcorn and put it in these so you can go on the rides without having to finish your snack...and you can eat in the lines)

Buy/Get
-New Pen (the kind that are in the shape of characters)(I have been getting the zebra print mickey one for years now cause I use up all the ink)

-PINS!!!! (100-150 is usually about enough :eek:)

-Mini snowglobe ($12)

-Updates books

-Always grab new maps to bring home so I can see WDW's progress throughout the years :D

-Resort mug(the chunky ones :))

-Mr. Potato Head Parts (I already bought the body my first time so now I always just skip out on the body and use the space for extra parts. When I get home I through all the parts into this huge Disney Tin that use to hold popcorn)

- a new charm for my braclet

Im sure there is more...will post later

:king:~Leash

jonesenon4

:sohappy:we always take a few extra dollars for all the must haves my wife and kids seem to find every trip.usually new hats , snowglobes , shirts , pins the list goes on. which reminds me we will be there saturday better start packing. see ya real soon and kungaloosh.:sohappy:

LizziePooh

1. I always always always make sure I bring my sunglasses (see my avatar). On my trip in 2005, I forgot my sunglasses once and spent the whole day squinting and by the end of the day I had a huge headache. So I learned my lesson :lol:

2. I have a tiny list of things I need to get each trip. I need to get a new Winnie the Pooh plush, a photo album for my trip photos, one of those pens that's in the shape of a character, and at least two postcards. Oh, and a fridge magnet. Ok, i think that's it. :eek:

chels26

i ALWAYS bring my camera,and my reallly ugly tye-dye ToT visor i got back in the '97 when i first rode it(and under the visor rim i have tallied(sp?) the # of times i rode it.. 48 as of august 07)(dorkk much?)

and something i ALWAYS buy when i go: ears of some sort, a key chain, and a ..shot..glass..

kstella

I always take my Disney draw string backpack.

New Mickey tenners! I buy a new pair on my first day and alternated them and my crocs! Last year I bought two pair because of the torrential downpur we got caught in our first night.:(:)

1 - I always remember to bring my Disney Visa Card, so i get more Disney Dream Dollars for my future trips.

2 - And the one thing that I always buy is the little Mickey statue that is holding a banner with the current year on it. My mom and I always go down to Disney World for New Years Eve, and that is when they release these figures. I love them, and have only 2 in my collection, but hope to make that collection grow!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom