Signature Lengths

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Figment1986
wow, so ok, now I must remember that when editiing this thing next month
well, we already know that you are Figment1986, so there is a line you could delete immediately and be within the limits!

Figment1986

Originally posted by sandjhooker
well, we already know that you are Figment1986, so there is a line you could delete immediately and be within the limits!
ya, however its like you put scot, i would never put my real name down. it is just nice though,

Erika

Originally posted by Figment1986
ya, however its like you put scot, i would never put my real name down. it is just nice though,

What about "FiGmEnT1986, Member of SOJI"
That combines 2 lines into 1.

SpongeScott

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
How strict is this signature length?

Is it going to be a new forum rule or is it just a suggestion?
I would think if Steve "suggests" it, then it's a rule (but I know that Steve's official call). If he asks, we simply comply. Still a lot of sigs out there WAY over the limit.

Erika

Originally posted by sandjhooker
I would think if Steve "suggests" it, then it's a rule (but I know that Steve's official call). If he asks, we simply comply. Still a lot of sigs out there WAY over the limit.
I noticed that too. Sooner or later they will make it into this thread LOL

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just a reminder, it would be a big help to everyone if you could try to keep your signature to 5 lines or less. :)

SteveUK

I hate to be pedantic Steve, but isn't yours more than 5 lines?

Don't misunderstand though, great rule, it's very welcome. Especially for us poor people with slow connections who spend all night waiting for a page to load to find it's just full of stupid signatures.

Thanks;

Steve

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
bump.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom