Shredding the Gnar with Magic Friends

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Hi guys! Exhausting day for me!

First, I started my job today. So I got trained on the computer aspect of it. I think I understand that, more or less. Then next time, I'll get trained on the camera aspect. Had 9 babies to photograph today!

Then, we had to bring grandma home. So, she's happy because she's home. We just leave her in her chair and she's happy as a clam.

cdunbar

First, I started my job today. So I got trained on the computer aspect of it. I think I understand that, more or less. Then next time, I'll get trained on the camera aspect. Had 9 babies to photograph today!

Then, we had to bring grandma home. So, she's happy because she's home. We just leave her in her chair and she's happy as a clam.
Glad you got to start your job today Nibbs, and that your Grandma is home...:)

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Glad you got to start your job today Nibbs, and that your Grandma is home...:)
Thanks Christa. The job is going to be tiring, but good. :) And it's so great that grandma is where she wants to be, despite the fact that she maybe should have gone to rehabilitation for a few days. But, she wanted home, so home she came.

joanna71985

That's great Nibbs!

Dancing Queen

Morning, all. Enjoying my first day off in 9 days so I've got a lot to do. Cashing in a couple checks at the bank, mailing something at the post office, then hopefully heading over to Animal Kingdom to see my friend perform in Flights of Wonder.

Nibbs, great news about your grandma. Glad to hear she's doing fine.

Jo, I am glad you enjoyed your day at Universal. It really is an enjoyable park to be at. You should have seen the Christmas decorations they had up back in December. They were gorgeous.

joanna71985

Thanks Rachel! It really was a lot of fun at US/IoA. And the crowds were really light. We went on all the coasters multiple times. I hope to go again soon, and definitely when the Christmas decorations are up.

And I hope you enjoy your day off! :)

DisneySam

Quick hello! :wave:

I hope you guys are all doing great. Things are good, it snowed here again last night too, I'm readyfor spring already! :rolleyes:

Jenny I LOVE your avatar!

PotteryGal

Soooo.....another girl kicked Abby in the shin today....left quite a mark. :fork::mad::fork::mad: She apologized to Abby and got a detention for it, but I am so SICK of this.
More snow coming too....I really need some spring weather soon.

mpoppins76

Soooo.....another girl kicked Abby in the shin today....left quite a mark. :fork::mad::fork::mad: She apologized to Abby and got a detention for it, but I am so SICK of this.
:eek: Goodness, Jenny!!! That's terrible, what is wrong w/ these girls??!!

mpoppins76

So. We did w/out a bumper for Asher's crib until he started rolling around alot 2 months ago. He kept getting limbs stuck and it would wake him up so we got him one of the "safe, non-SIDS risk" breathable ones. It's worked great...until today:

bumper_s.jpg

:rolleyes: I guess he was cold? Yes, it was funny and yes I ran and got the camera to snap a pic. But this doesn't seem like a good idea to me. Guess we'll be taking them off now :hammer:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Wow...rediculous...on both accounts...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom