Show us your best AI created Disney photos!

Rich T

IMG_9592.jpeg

…not quite what I meant by “riding in a caterpillar.”

Figments Friend

Consumer

Not working for me unfortunately. I’d love to see if anyone can make the Tucker James correlation.

View attachment 748824

View attachment 748823
So strange how this AI works.

I was able to get Calvin Candie on Splash with the prompt, but it looks nothing like DiCaprio.
1697243938430.png

I tried getting it to do Colonel Sanders riding Splash Mountain but I got Bernie Sanders instead.
1697243355184.png
1697243380414.png

Your Django prompt inspired me to attempt Rick Dalton riding Superstar Limo, but it turned out looking more like Cliff Booth.
1697243986355.png

TP2000

What if Bob Iger's Avatarland took over the northern half of Tomorrowland where Autopia and the Submarines are now?

With the exception of that creepy giant blue alien head, a character I have never had show up at my front door at Halloween which is scientific proof this IP has no cultural significance whatsoever, I'm not really opposed to this aesthetic for that area...

_6535fc4e-9548-4fa1-a808-e8442f22784d.jpg

TP2000

New Splash Mountain overlay just dropped. Turns out the secret spices were the friends we made along the way!
View attachment 748879
View attachment 748880View attachment 748881

Every six to eight months I get a craving for Kentucky Fried Chicken. A 3 piece meal, Original Recipe, with cole slaw and corn, and a Pepsi-Cola. I always wink at the drive thru girl and ask her for extra honey for my biscuit, and she always obliges.

This image reminds me it's been over six months, and it's time to go see the Colonel at Kentucky Fried Chicken.

I only eat two pieces of the three piece meal. The third piece goes immediately into the fridge. Then later that night, around Midnight or 1am, I pad out to the kitchen and have that last cold piece of fried chicken with a glass of milk. Heaven.

Phroobar

Every six to eight months I get a craving for Kentucky Fried Chicken. A 3 piece meal, Original Recipe, with cole slaw and corn, and a Pepsi-Cola. I always wink at the drive thru girl and ask her for extra honey for my biscuit, and she always obliges.

This image reminds me it's been over six months, and it's time to go see the Colonel at Kentucky Fried Chicken.

I only eat two pieces of the three piece meal. The third piece goes immediately into the fridge. Then later that night, around Midnight or 1am, I pad out to the kitchen and have that last cold piece of fried chicken with a glass of milk. Heaven.
I thought you were not allowed to be fed after midnight.

Figments Friend

So strange how this AI works.

I was able to get Calvin Candie on Splash with the prompt, but it looks nothing like DiCaprio.
View attachment 748830

I tried getting it to do Colonel Sanders riding Splash Mountain but I got Bernie Sanders instead.
View attachment 748827View attachment 748828

Your Django prompt inspired me to attempt Rick Dalton riding Superstar Limo, but it turned out looking more like Cliff Booth.
View attachment 748831

Close up view of one of those images shows this very disturbing view in the background.
I know it is Halloween season and all….but my gawd….those FACES!

Nightmare fuel….

And the less said about the log , the better!
Looks like one of the ‘Maelstrom’ trolls!

🤣

IMG_2256.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom