Should we still come?

Lindy

Well, we are still going. But we aren't leaving until mid-Nov.

We have checked with the airlines and everything is still ok, but I did notice that our flight had ticket prices quite a bit higher then I paid!

I also called this morning to get some PS's and couldn't get Cindys breakfast but had no trouble getting anything else.

The rep on the phone said they have had many cancellations as people just don't know where the country will go from here.

Am I just naive in thinking it will be ok to still go then?
My kids are so excited and I would really hate to cancel by being paniced.
I do want to be careful but don't want to do anything unncessary.
So, for the time being, we are still going.
Any of you who are going in the next weeks, I hope you will post about how it is down there!

Tink

In terms of attendance at WDW, September is always a slow month anyway. I think that we will see domestic tourism gradually rebound, though international travel will take longer. I believe the scope of the war against terrorism will ultimately be the deciding factor.

BTW, we are still planning on going to WDW in January as scheduled and the Florida house purchase is still on track.:)

neilybealy

Originally posted by markymark
I have to say that if anyone is able to travel to wdw from inside America - DO IT! carry on with your lives, these idiots who carried out this act want your country to stop.

I am due to come over to wdw on 28th September. I really don't know if I will be able to get there or not at this point, all I can do is hope!

Have you checked with Virgin as to your flight next week Mark??

I now concerned about our flights next year what with all these airlines laying off staff. Virgin are grounding 5 planes that should run between the UK and the US, although they say they'll use these on other routes to South Africa and Asia. I guess I'll find out when I can book with Virgin at the end of October. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom