Should we stay or should we go Oct 8-13?

doombuggy dude

I know there are many specials including free dining going on during this time period. We typically go during this time of year but I have never seen the on-site resorts so full. I know some off-site hotels are not close to full any of these days. Is this a fluke or will the park lines be terrible these days. Any ideas? We still want to go even if we stay off-site (ugh!) but we are worried about the lines at the parks. Thanks

PintoColvig

We're going to be staying at Pop Oct. 8-17. I've called daily trying to get in a moderate. No luck so far. I'm surprised by the fullness of the hotels, too.

Upvote 0

bayoumoon

According to touring plans.com the crowd level for this time period should not be too bad the 13th which is a holiday. Good luck, have fun and remember to relax.

Upvote 0

tink68

We are going these exact days also and I tried changing our resort quite a few times until I finally gave up. They seem to be pretty full but touringplans is saying the crowds should be ok and they are usually pretty close or right on. I say go for it and have fun. :wave:

Upvote 0

PintoColvig

We are going these exact days also and I tried changing our resort quite a few times until I finally gave up. They seem to be pretty full but touringplans is saying the crowds should be ok and they are usually pretty close or right on. I say go for it and have fun. :wave:
I've tried changing several times, too.

I'm headed back to the world that weekend. I tried to get a Value, but could only get a Moderate. I wouldn't expect it to be too crowded.
I'm in a value but I've been trying to in a moderate. Wanna trade? :lol:

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Yeppers! We visit the world once a month and always during this time (my bday)...I couldnt snag any fla res or passholder rates and now the vaues are totally booked. We booked anyway under the reg. rates but I am checking daily for discounts!

It's never busy during this time but we shall see. I will be there Oct 8-14th!

Upvote 0

DVC Dave

we are going the 8th through the 18th. the last time we went during the same time period. The only thing I noticed about the hotels were conventions at the beach/ yacht club and coranado springs. The park attendence was not too bad.

Upvote 0

PintoColvig

Yeppers! We visit the world once a month and always during this time (my bday)...I couldnt snag any fla res or passholder rates and now the vaues are totally booked. We booked anyway under the reg. rates but I am checking daily for discounts!

It's never busy during this time but we shall see. I will be there Oct 8-14th!
I've never had this kind of trouble getting what I want, even in the busy summer.

Upvote 0

Carolwood

I tried several times over the last 2 weeks to book something over Oct 9th-13th
and was told nothing was available at a moderate or value resort, I tried calling and online and after many attempts gave up. When I asked The reservation person why things were so booked up she attributed it to the The Food and Wine Festival and MNSSHP. ???????????????

Upvote 0

eroyee

I tried several times over the last 2 weeks to book something over Oct 9th-13th
and was told nothing was available at a moderate or value resort, I tried calling and online and after many attempts gave up. When I asked The reservation person why things were so booked up she attributed it to the The Food and Wine Festival and MNSSHP. ???????????????
Did you try Kingdom Konsultants?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom