Should there be more benefits for people staying at better resorts?

More for deluxe guests?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

surfsupdon

I don't care much where the bus stop is. But I agree, they need to address the sharing of buses among Deluxes. I get that the Values have more rooms than the Deluxes, but that's not really the point. The set up is especially odd at the MK resorts. Why does WL share with GF? If anything, have WL share with CR, and have the Poly share with GF.

The Epcot resorts, though this summer will be our first stay there, doesn't bother me as much. Yacht, Beach and Boardwalk are all within walking distance of one another. Going to the park (MK, AK) may be annoying, but coming home, I won't care.

My favorite Resorts are the Epcot Deluxes, but the bussing ets annoying for MK and AK. The tight turns, frequent stop signs, and gates at each of the 5 individual Resorts are a pain in the neck.

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Doing a little research, and asking my personal Concierge from Disney, hi Amanda!!!, Disney DOES indeed offer what some might consider a VIP package for the "high rollers".

Its not really offered to the general public due to the fact 95% more than likely cannot afford it, but it does exist.

And it does offer benefits inside the parks and other places as well.

For the good of this board, I will just have to try this out on my next trip.

Jeff456

Doing a little research, and asking my personal Concierge from Disney, hi Amanda!!!, Disney DOES indeed offer what some might consider a VIP package for the "high rollers".

Its not really offered to the general public due to the fact 95% more than likely cannot afford it, but it does exist.

And it does offer benefits inside the parks and other places as well.

For the good of this board, I will just have to try this out on my next trip.
Do you know what those benefits might be?

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Do you know what those benefits might be?

I do, but Im afraid I will not disclose what they are, due to the fact it will bring about more of a segregation between the have and the have not's.

This thread is a testament to that fact.

But needless to say, once I learned, I jumped at the chance.

Jimmy Thick- Have.

chwilson88

Jimmy

I might be interested in such a package as you discussed above...can you at least let me know who to call at Disney to inquire about it, or what to refer to it as?

Thanks.

Jeff456

I do, but Im afraid I will not disclose what they are, due to the fact it will bring about more of a segregation between the have and the have not's.

This thread is a testament to that fact.

But needless to say, once I learned, I jumped at the chance.

Jimmy Thick- Have.
If you know surely you could PM me the details?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom