Should I switch to KK?

quirkle

I booked through WDW for next year- yes 466 days but who is counting? I was thinking about having Kingdom Kounsultants take over my reservations. What do you guys think? What are the benefits? Draw backs?

Can I still look up my reservations and get Disney perks?

quirkle

Original Poster
What is the difference? I have not used an agent and everyone here talks about them but I would like to understand specifics. Thanks all

Upvote 0

luv

If you aren't a super-dedicated fan who knows all the ins and outs and keeps up with every stupid change Disney makes, I'd get a TA. I've been going to WDW for years and years. I live in Orlando now.

But when my sister comes and we get a room (or rooms) there, I get a TA. Keeping up with all that crap is like a job.

Besides, even if you knew what you wanted, why not let a TA book it? It costs you nothing and they get a little commission. :)

Upvote 0

LarryMorris

I have not used an agent and everyone here talks about them
a93.jpg

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
What is the difference? I have not used an agent and everyone here talks about them but I would like to understand specifics. Thanks all
The advantage that most people seem to love is simply not having to worry about keeping track of all of Disney's promotions and wondering if you got the best deal. KK keeps track of all of that for you and automatically rebooks you if and when something comes out. Promotions are becoming increasingly harder to get and many are riddled with black out dates. Having a TA that will be banging the phones on at 7:00 AM on day one of an offers launch is almost becoming a necessity. KK can also do all of your dining, spa, tour, etc reservations for you but if you like to keep that stuff in house you are more than welcome too. Another great advantage is a single point of contact. You are not calling an 800 number that goes to a staff of several hundred hoping that you get a good CM this time. You have the email address and a phone number to a single person that is obsessed with the mouse and takes a great deal of pride in their job.

Upvote 0
I would recommend Kingdom Konsultants any time. They are fantastic. I used them on our last trip to WDW
( Recommended to us here on this forum). Like you we booked well in advance and Disney had a big discount on rooms and KK passed that discount on to us. We got 40% off our accommodation. What a great surprise it was to us the large discount KK passed on to us went towards our flights from Ireland. They are great and you've noting to loose. Just read Master Yoda's post above.

Upvote 0

captainkidd

My answer is, if you have to ask, then you should use them. Personally, I like to have complete control over my reservations and I've been going long enough and booking on my own that I don't need a TA. If it were for a cruise, then I would definitely use one.

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
I've used them for both WDW and international trips, and it's just so much easier to let them deal with things. You have enough stress getting ready, so it's nice to have someone else handle any last minute glitches, and act as your ombudsman with tour companies (in our case) or WDW reservations.

I usually only need room reservations. It was great to get a call from Pam stating "You know that room you have booked at The Boardwalk? I was able to upgrade it to Club Level for the same price, thanks to a special promotion."

You just go about your business, knowing that KK has your back if anything comes up - good or bad.

Upvote 0

quirkle

Original Poster
I've used them for both WDW and international trips, and it's just so much easier to let them deal with things. You have enough stress getting ready, so it's nice to have someone else handle any last minute glitches, and act as your ombudsman with tour companies (in our case) or WDW reservations.

I usually only need room reservations. It was great to get a call from Pam stating "You know that room you have booked at The Boardwalk? I was able to upgrade it to Club Level for the same price, thanks to a special promotion."

You just go about your business, knowing that KK has your back if anything comes up - good or bad.

Thanks guys - I have done Disney a lot and am obsessed with my ADRs. I know what I want but am flexible with my days so I get nervous with someone else booking those - but maybe I need to learn to let go. LOL

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

Thanks guys - I have done Disney a lot and am obsessed with my ADRs. I know what I want but am flexible with my days so I get nervous with someone else booking those - but maybe I need to learn to let go. LOL

That is completely understandable! Many people love doing their own dining reservations and letting us handle the rest! Others would rather have us book take care of the ADRs. We work one on one with you and are ready to help as much as you need us to :)

Upvote 0

Joshua&CalebDad

I know where you are coming from on this issue. KK booked my trip for me last August for this upcoming Novemeber, so I was also over the 400 day mark for my trip. KK booked the package and did all the discount modifications. However, when it came time to book ADR's I handled that. It wasn't a problem to do so. If you want to try KK out I would highly suggest doing so and if you have an issue with someone booking your ADR's then just do it yourself and problem solved. I'm sure they won't mind. Good luck.

Upvote 0

DisneyAubs

That is completely understandable! Many people love doing their own dining reservations and letting us handle the rest! Others would rather have us book take care of the ADRs. We work one on one with you and are ready to help as much as you need us to :)
exactly. Some people get stressed by having to think of every little detail. Others get stressed at the thought of someone else being in charge of things like their ADRs. You should do what you feel most comfortable with.

Upvote 0

tracyandalex

I often have KK do my resort and cruise reservations because i hate checking for discounts every day and sometimes they know about them before they are posted on the internet. I always do my ADRs and such myself. We love KK.

Upvote 0

MaryMcMagic

What I enjoy the most about using KK is that I don't have to spend my time on the phone or computer trying to get specific times for my reservations. I usually travel with a group of 15+, and Pam has been a lifesaver on many occasions. I simply email or call Pam with the days I'd like ADR's or BBB rezzies and by evening I receive a confirmation email. She has also made suggestions I would have never thought of doing. I'm on the forums and Disney blogs all the time and very well versed in most things Disney, but I will never know the ins-and-outs of the reservation system like she does. For me, Kingdom Konsultant Travel is a no brainer. Just do it!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom