Should I (Bill) leave WDWmagic?

Should I leave WDWmagic.com and only post at MagicalEars.com?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_CEO

Considering the ignore option still shows you exist.. Sorta , yeah I want to see you gone. :)

To answer your question.

Ok...I am gonna do this....

For the sake of everyone here bill....for the lies, the rumors, and the fabrications, NOT to mention the shameless self promotion...

Don't go away angry...just go away...

Figment1986

I prematurely voted...

But Why would anyone Try to keep pluggin their site. At least i do it in a respectful way...

I hope you best of luck in your website.

NemoRocks78

Seized
I'm probably the only one who thinks Bill should stay. I, for one, have absolutely no problem with him at all, and I actually happen to believe what he says.

I've read some posts before that say he's immature. Well, all of those people should take a look at their own posts in this thread before saying that.

Bill, I don't think you should leave, but that's your decision. :wave:

Bill

Account Suspended
Original Poster
ArchiDanDisney said:
Ok...I am gonna do this....

For the sake of everyone here bill....for the lies, the rumors, and the fabrications, NOT to mention the shameless self promotion...

Don't go away angry...just go away...
I resent the fact that you say I lied. I didn't lie here about anything. However, I do believe I will be leaving anyway.

ToTBellHop

lie n.
1. A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.
2. Something meant to deceive or give a wrong impression.

I'm sure you have often been guilty of the 2nd, such as your using multiple screennames on contests, and you are extremely deceitful. If you are hurt by what some people have said in this thread, then you should not have posted this in the first place, and left quietly and quickly (none of this "ghost of bill" garbage that you polluted the forums with). If you honestly posted this thread hoping for sympathy, you are extremely naive. People do not visit your site in great numbers not because they don't know about it here, but because they don't want to visit! Grow up! You are the Weakest Link, g'bye! You are the first person voted off of the new WDWMagic Island, it's time for you to go. No matter how you put it...

The tribe has spoken.

StevenT

I've got some news that might come shocking to you Bill. Your website isn't even that great. Plus you totally ripped of the WDW section of the forums from here. It's almost a carbon copy. I think the voting above shows for itself what you should do. Have fun!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Corrus said:
Yes!! EXIT

Let your name, your remarks and threads, be wiped from the scribes...

So it is written, so it shall be done

*spits pepsi all over computer screen* :lol:

Well... it sure is nice to see ya again, Corrus. :lol: :wave:

(No, but Really... don't hold back... Tell us what you really think!) :p :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom