Should Disney ever add Pandora to Disneyland or DCA

Should Disney ever add Pandora to Disneyland or DCA

• Yes

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • No

Votes: 57 77.0%

• Total voters

Californian Elitist

But you also chose to go on many rides you probably knew were worse than ours, rather than things like Space or Splash Mountain!! I mean you do you but I’m not surprised it was underwhelming.
… Wut?

You have NO clue what our (mine and my friend’s) reasonings were for choosing the rides we ended up riding. And if you had actually read my posts, you would know that I mentioned that my friend has vertigo and therefore can’t do certain rides. That includes Splash and Space.

MK would have still been underwhelming even if I had gotten on those rides. It’s a significantly inferior Disney park in comparison to one I’ve visited all my life for various reasons.

You do you, but please read.

No Name

… Wut?

You have NO clue what our (mine and my friend’s) reasonings were for choosing the rides we ended up riding. And if you had actually read my posts, you would know that I mentioned that my friend has vertigo and therefore can’t do certain rides. That includes Splash and Space.

MK would have still been underwhelming even if I had gotten on those rides. It’s a significantly inferior Disney park in comparison to one I’ve visited all my life for various reasons.

You do you, but please read.
Okay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom