Shopping! Food! Other stuff! 11/21

Imagineer Mitch

Ok, the store aside..

Am I the only one who finds the wording on the new SSE sign very interesting? It seems to be the first hint at how they're doing the new direction of the attraction..
which one of the pictures shows it and what does that one say?

oh nvm i see which one you are talkin bout and yeah it is very interesting

Peaches Magee

I love that Art of Disney is there!
Can't wait to check it out!

The Spectro-clowns... as evil as ever.

Annnnd... glad to see Cheese Sauce is still only a buck.

WHEW!

:animwink:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
This pic..

nshop02.jpg

Spaceship Earth "is a SLOW-MOVING journey to the past, that explores how the future was invented - one step at a time."

barkatozz

I got a Turkey leg twice last week at the Fife & Drum. Last year the Turkey legs were only available on a cart that was opposite to were Fife is now.

Peaches Magee

My hubs works for Siemens and he gets constant updates on the refurb. he has a website to access it... I will try and get some info... if others on here already have this info, sorry to sound like a lame late-comer.

:rolleyes:

Peaches Magee

Oooh good I might have some privey info then.
He has to check his super secret email from his office to get the site... so come Monday I will have some info suckas!

:D

PoTCGuy

...Now, last and finally, probably least.. the queue for Swiss Family Treehouse, which should be getting much use in the coming days:

nshop30.jpg

Off to work on videos of twinkle lights and evil clowns.
As always merf, thanks for the awesome update!
Question though: why will the treehouse be getting much use in the coming days? :shrug:

Rob562

As always merf, thanks for the awesome update!
Question though: why will the treehouse be getting much use in the coming days? :shrug:

Thanksgiving weekend is probably the 3rd or 4th busiest weekend of the year, and *everything* has a line. Even the TTA... Plus, with the Treehouse being a "move at your own pace" walk-through, slow-moving Guests can make things get backed up to the entrance, and they need a way to keep people from just randomly making a line out in the walkway. :)

-Rob

TheDisneyMagic

I'm truely impressed with the new signage on Spaceship Earth, it fits perfectly in to future world, thanks for the update Merf, it seems lots of little bits and bobs have been done over the last week or so. :)

wickedfan07

Great pictures, merf. I like the SSE signs. The new warning sign for SSE is interesting, too. I guess the new SSE will focus more on invention rather than communication?

Question: Exactly where in WS Plaza is the new Promenade restaurant? How long have they been working on it?

jmuboy

THANKS as always Merf. great pics.

Some comments:
- EPCOT continues to shine. Love the new signage at SSE. I am getting more and more excited every passing day for this ride. I like how the new signs elude to the storyline changes inside. Also, the Promenade and Fife & Drum Tavern locations look great for tiny quick service locations. Where exactly is the Promenade?
- Love Christmas Castle lights. MK FINALLY gets some updated holiday decor. The place is still stuck in the 1970's in may places (like its ugly tree decorations).
- The new Contemporary Shop looks very nice. It's not an artistic travesty like many predicted. The colors blend in quite well. Does this place have an official name?
- Art of Disney turned out nice. At least they kept the theater look/feel. Are there cels, art work and display cabinets on the side walls?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Merf... another great update... thanks!

The SSE entrance signs... I thought/assumed/hoped that the logo (in the sign) would at least be lit orange... just for some contrast to the blue walls behind it.. and the blue in the sign. Either way.. it looks good... but from the pics... it just doest pop out / grab your attention... like I had thought it would.

As for the ride vehicles... they sound like they are pretty banged up. I thought they would of had that taken care of by now. But meh... if its only cosmetic issues.. then hopefully it wont take them that long to fix em.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom