Shooting the Breeze with our Magic Friends

Pongo

:lookaroun

Found you!
You disappeared.

Yeah, I got distracted by strange and sometimes awkward conversation with my friends on AIM :lookaroun

Anyway, I actually have to go to bed now. Good luck with Chem, Nicole. You can do it!

And Connor: Happy Birthday, man.

Good night! :wave:

Nicole220

Yeah, I got distracted by strange and sometimes awkward conversation with my friends on AIM :lookaroun

Anyway, I actually have to go to bed now. Good luck with Chem, Nicole. You can do it!

And Connor: Happy Birthday, man.

Good night! :wave:
Don't leave me alone with chem and Connor! :cry:
That's a bad combination.

Good night, Luke.
Have a good day tomorrow!

BiggerTigger

Hello all,
Just dropped a note to Dot. I have just finished with the show that I directed and it was a very good show. Many people had great things to say and our adjudicator was very positive, though pointed out a few things we could have rethought, but when you have time and budget constraints it wasn't bad.
I have been so busy between the show, work and college I haven't had much time to get on. I am also suffering a neck injury which is killing me at this moment. I somehow pulled a muscle in the back of my neck and can feel everymoment I do, it is so painful.
Well, that is pretty much it in a nut shell. I hope to catch back up with everyone real soon.
Miss you all. :kiss::wave:

PotteryGal

Morning :wave:

Lots of chatter last night.....kids are home for Pres. day, even though we have snow day we need to make up....my last week of semi-sanity and then next week is book fair :dazzle::brick::sohappy::cool::cry::hammer:. I think that captures how I feel about it all. :lol:

Disnut

morning :wave:

Lots of chatter last night.....kids are home for pres. Day, even though we have snow day we need to make up....my last week of semi-sanity and then next week is book fair :dazzle::brick::sohappy::cool::cry::hammer:. I think that captures how i feel about it all. :lol:
((hugs))

Dukeblue1227

Good Morning

Sorry to hear you don't feel good Susie...

there's been a bug going around my part for awhile, i got it for a day on two separate occassions...

being sick sucks...

Disnut

Good Morning

Sorry to hear you don't feel good Susie...

there's been a bug going around my part for awhile, i got it for a day on two separate occassions...

being sick sucks...
Hello Joe.
Yes it does suck to be sick
I got this last Thursday morning and DH got it a week ago. I hope it ends soon.

How was your valentine's day?

Dukeblue1227

Hello Joe.
Yes it does suck to be sick
I got this last Thursday morning and DH got it a week ago. I hope it ends soon.

How was your valentine's day?

I hope it ends well for you too!!

Valentine's day was alright. Not hard at all on the "being single now" front, just as hard as any other day is capable of being... but it really wasn't bad at all. I had a good day.

My problem is I HATE... let me emphasize this, HATE HATE HATE HATE HAAAATTTTEEEE approaching girls at a bar. If i'm talking to a girl, i know I'll be okay, I don't get intimidated, I know I'm not creepy, I know I can be charming and a nice guy... BUT... I cannot approach them, I always feel creepy approaching girls and do not know what to say...

I ended up at the very very end of the night talking to some girl for a little while, not that long though unfortunately. She was pretty cute, gave me her number... so I don't know... maybe I'll shoot her a text or something...

but i'm awful with these types of situations... haha

Honestly though overall, a good day... saw a bunch of people while out from College who i hadn't seen in awhile, so that was nice.

How was yours? (besides being sick)

PotteryGal

Sorry I disappeared too Susan, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. :kiss:

Good morning Joe!

I'm just watching Disney Where Dreams Come True DVDs right now - currently Epcot. :) I think I have a case of the winter blahs today, so it's helping. :sohappy:

Disnut

I hope it ends well for you too!!

Valentine's day was alright. Not hard at all on the "being single now" front, just as hard as any other day is capable of being... but it really wasn't bad at all. I had a good day.

My problem is I HATE... let me emphasize this, HATE HATE HATE HATE HAAAATTTTEEEE approaching girls at a bar. If i'm talking to a girl, i know I'll be okay, I don't get intimidated, I know I'm not creepy, I know I can be charming and a nice guy... BUT... I cannot approach them, I always feel creepy approaching girls and do not know what to say...

I ended up at the very very end of the night talking to some girl for a little while, not that long though unfortunately. She was pretty cute, gave me her number... so I don't know... maybe I'll shoot her a text or something...

but i'm awful with these types of situations... haha

Honestly though overall, a good day... saw a bunch of people while out from College who i hadn't seen in awhile, so that was nice.

How was yours? (besides being sick)
Well you can say you were out on that day which is better than saying I was at home all day.

In my case we stayed home watching Elvis in "Pradise Haiwaian Style" and then Will Smith in "Independance Day" good movies and if I went to sleep no big deal. But I stayed awake during them. I love those 2 movies.:sohappy:

Disnut

Sorry I disappeared too Susan, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. :kiss:

Good morning Joe!

I'm just watching Disney Where Dreams Come True DVDs right now - currently Epcot. :) I think I have a case of the winter blahs today, so it's helping. :sohappy:
Today would more or less be a good day if I felt better. Cloudy and maybe some drizzle but who cares right now.
Today I have my 2nd teenager. Sherri's biethday is today, she is a whole 13 yrs old today.:zipit:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom