Share your favorite quote from a movie

Number_6

Brodie: But you've had a lot of girls, right?

Stan Lee: Oh yeah. Mick Jagger and I had a running tally going. Last I checked I was way ahead.

After the Sunset

NemoRocks78

Seized
[Stan is putting suntan lotion on Max]
Stan Lloyd: Don't you want me to coat everything?
[Max's fishing pole starts to move]
Max Burdett: My pole!
Stan Lloyd: No way, man! I'm only doing your back!

National Treasure

jhastings74

If we get caught, we're not going to white-collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to federal POUND ME IN THE *** prison.

Airplane

stitch rocks

Stacy: Well, don't you want to open your present?
Wayne Campbell: If it's a severed head I'm going to be very upset
Stacy: Open it.
Wayne Campbell: What is it?
Stacy: It's a gun rack.
Wayne Campbell: A gun rack... a gun rack. I don't even own *a* gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?
Stacy: You don't like it? Fine. You know Wayne, if you're not careful, you're going to lose me.
Wayne Campbell: I lost you 2 months ago. We broke up. Are you mental? Get the net!

Sabrina

NemoRocks78

Seized
Santa: Second, there are, like, thirty Ray's Pizzas. They all claim to be the original. But the real one's on 11th. And if you see a sign that says "Peep Show", that doesn't mean that they're letting you look at presents before Christmas.

Not Another Teen Movie

dxwwf3

Coach: Wyler, after all the GD shenanigans you pulled last season, you should be thanking God you're still in GD uniform, GD it!

The Naken Gun

imagineer boy

Edna: "YOU ARE ELASTAGIRL!!!! MY GOD, PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!!! You will make him remember that he is Mr. Incredable, and you will remind him who you are! So you know where he is. Go confront the problem! Fight! Win! And call me when you get back dahling I enjoy your visits." :)

Men in Black

Number_6

EchoOfOphelia said:
Mine is in my signature and if anyone doesn't regonize it, first "shame on you," and second "its from Caddyshack."

You are supposed to give a line from X-Men since that was the movie chosen by the person that gave the last quote. Not really a big deal, since someone else did the same thing earlier, but toss one out there from X-Men.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom