SGE - WDWmagic members survey

dxwwf3

626 said:
My rating would be different if I weren't such a big Stitch fan. Honestly, I'd like to scrap the whole attraction, give the AE fans their beloved attraction back and build Stitch a completely different proper ride in MGM where he belongs.

Now you are talking :lol:

Sorry to hear that you were somewhat disapointed with the attraction, but as you can tell from this thread, you aren't the only one. And you aren't the only Stitch fan that is somewhat disapointed either.

bomafrunch

Alien Encounter: A, cause it thrilled me in the fun "I wanna do it again" way. Pure entertainment, laughs and SCREAMS.

SGE: G. Slight disappointment, attraction needs improvement, script lacking, but would ride again.

Not as bad as people claim. It's not great, but not really bad. I would do it again, but as a diversion only. It has some fun family moments, some horrifying to little kids moments and some "Please kill me right now" moments. Either way, with a few changes, I would ride it again.

Stitch is up there in my favorite characters list, right beside Donald, Dory and Nala.

HauntedSquirrel

well, i haven't rode it myself but i have seen several videos and from what i've seen i'd probably rate the attraction as a D, it looks like a good attraction, the skitch animatronic is definately A++, but the script could use some more tooling and maybe some better effects.

Magicot

B. Very good, mostly good impression

I was in the first group to go on stitch this year, right after the clock hit 12 on new years eve! Now how many of u guys can say you've done that!? I personally enjoyed SGE, I thought that the animatronic stitch and the guns were spectacular (I really think that these elements bring the show together). It just shows how impressive imagineering really is! I remember just having an excited and enjoyable feeling at that attraction. It was purley fun (not too scary not too kiddie). I like it and think its a great addition to tomorrowland, overall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom