SGE - WDWmagic members survey

Stitchfan712

Original Poster
This survey is not endorsed by WDW magic.

I'd just like to get a general, and honest, reaction from those who have actually experienced SGE to this point, and get a tally of positive and negative impressions on the WDWMagic users.

If you have not actually been on SGE, please do not respond to this thread.

For those who have had the chance to experience SGE, please answer the following question as honestly and fairly as you can:

After experiencing Stitch's Great Escape, what is your overall opinion of the attraction?

A. Fantastic! No improvement needed

B. Very good, mostly good impression

C. Fairly good, some good moments, some weak moments

D. Good, attraction needs improvement, script slightly lacking

E. Fair, attraction could be improved, script lacking, but overall fair.

F. Neutral, attraction left neither a positive or negative impression

G. Slight disappointment, attraction needs improvement, script lacking, but would ride again.

H. Minor disappointment, not worth a long wait, might ride again.

I. Moderate disappointment, not worth wait, story lacking, may not re-ride.

J. Disappointment, will not ride again

K. Major disappointment, waste of space at WDW, will not ride again, may complain to Disney, unhappy experience.

Thanks, your opinions are valued!

CTXRover

I'd place it between a C and a D on the above scale, but probably closer to a D. Its fun and the effects themselves are top-notch, but there is always room for improvement (especially the ending). Overall though, I enjoyed it, especially the Stitch AA and the plasma guns (which imo, are reason enough to see it). Nothing astonishing, but a decent, memorable attraction in a park that is already loaded with so much to do. I think I liked AE better when I think about it...but that is just because I liked the scary version better and think that the effects worked better in that layout...but I think SGE is much more in-tune with the MK experience and, comparisons aside, is a neat, harmless show.

KevinPage

Moderate to major disappoinment, will re ride again, not worth a long wait.

If I have to pick a letter, I guess it would be H. Although my answers are a combo of a few of them :D

goofyfan13

I'd have to say about an H, I probobly will go on it again, especially to take people who haven't been on it before on it but personally, I won't wait a very long time to go on it again.

Siege898

C or D. probably more towards C because the guns and the animatronics are really good, but some moments lack any excitment; like the pitch black scene

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
I haven't been on it yet... but I've seen about 5 different videos of it. I have to say, I was very disappointed in the script and plot.

H from me.

Nora

I guess I had different expectations but I would give SGE a B (probably the same grade I would have given AE.) I thought it was pretty cute and the Stitch figure was great. As for the storyline, I thought it made complete sense. If anything it is too similar to Buzz Lightyear, but it was certainly coherent. This attraction doesn't target the same audience that AE did, but I thought it did a good job at entertaining a younger crowd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom