Seven Dwarfs M&G?

Maerj

Original Poster
Hi there. My family and I are planning a trip to the world in May and my 2 year old LOVES Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. We've seen it around 15 times with her at this point.

When I asked her which of the Princesses she wanted to meet the most, she replied "Heigh Ho's!" which is her term for the Dwarfs. Do they do any meet and greets at all? Any of them?

Thanks in advance!

TowerOfTerror

You’ll be lucky to meet any of the Dwarfs. It’s usually just Snow White by herself. You can meet her at Epcot in Germany and near City Hall in the Magic Kingdom daily. Just make sure you visit her before 3 in the Magic Kingdom.

The only time you can visit Snow White and all the dwarfs at the same time is during the Mickey’s not so scary Halloween parties.

mwbrown

You can't meet them this way, but make sure one night to stay late at the MK and see Spectromagic (it will still be playing then I think...).

Snow White and the dwarfs bring up the rear in the parade, and often walk up to kids along the sides to shake hands...it is at 9pm, so you'll want to build in a nap to make sure she is awake.

Rob562

Oh for the old days... Before they filled in West Center Street to expand the Emporium, my little niece was ecstatic when we came across all seven dwarves there. (This was 1998 or so) They were all spread out around the cul-de-sac with pretty much NOONE around. (Bashful was even half-hiding around a corner) We were able to get photos and autographs and some interaction with all seven in about 15 minutes.

-Rob

BigRedDad

I am not sure if it was on our Honeymoon or not, but we had asked several times where to meet the dwarves. All CMs tried to find out, but they were never out for photos. We then asked a CM as we were heading out for the afternoon. He asked if we would walk over to the City Hall with him. He asked around for a bit, came back, and told us to hang around Exposition Hall for the next 30 minutes. Well, towards the back of Exposition Hall, all 7 dwarves were there, out of view from the street, you were able to interact with all 7 at one time. It was my wife and I and another lady with her 2 kids. We were with them for about 20 minutes to ourselves. Then they left. 5 people in total with them for a long time. I doubt we would ever see that again except MNSSHP

Maerj

Original Poster
Thanks for the advice everyone! Good suggestions. We'll def be out at the end of Spectromagic, hopefully we'll find them there. I'll also try to ask CMs about them, it may help.

drew81

They all appear on the Steamboat at the end of Fant! For meet n greets, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party is the only place to see them.

erasure fan1

We never had a problem seeing Dopey, he would come out with Snow White in the MK by the x-mas store and also in epcot at Germany. It wasnt all the time but we always managed to find him. We had to ask to find out when he would be out. We havent tried to find him the last 2 years so Im not sure if its still the same.

erstwo

My son thinks Prince Phillip is the coolest guy ever. (I mean, he has a sword & slays the dragon right? :))

Anyway, we asked a CM if there was anyway we could meet Prince Philip and she said he was getting ready for the parade, etc. BUT she might be able to get an autograph for us. So she took DS's autograph book backstage and had "Prince Philip sign" it. DS was thrilled and still loves to point out Prince Philips autograph in his book. Maybe that would be an alternative for you too??

5 trips and counting and we still haven't met Prince Philip face to face, but maybe this year! :xmas:

DizneyPryncess

My son thinks Prince Phillip is the coolest guy ever. (I mean, he has a sword & slays the dragon right? :))

Anyway, we asked a CM if there was anyway we could meet Prince Philip and she said he was getting ready for the parade, etc. BUT she might be able to get an autograph for us. So she took DS's autograph book backstage and had "Prince Philip sign" it. DS was thrilled and still loves to point out Prince Philips autograph in his book. Maybe that would be an alternative for you too??

5 trips and counting and we still haven't met Prince Philip face to face, but maybe this year! :xmas:

This is a great idea! I have seen Dopey at before, but not every trip. If you ask at City Hall in MK, they will be able to give you an idea if he'll be out that day.

Before Tink had a meet & greet, you used to be able to drop off autograph books and pick them up later. They would tell the kids that they would give the books to Peter Pan, and he would get Tink to sign them. It was very cute, I bet they'd do this for you too w/the dwarfs. I know it won't be the same for her as meeting them would be.

By the way, it's adorable that she calls them "heigh-ho's". That made me smile. :)

Maerj

Original Poster
By the way, it's adorable that she calls them "heigh-ho's". That made me smile. :)

She loves that song and sings it all the time. When it gets to the whistling part, she tries but she just ends up blowing air. Its pretty funny, she's only 2 so she doesn't have the whistling skills yet.

Thanks for all the suggestinons everyone! I'll have to post pics of her with these guys, if/when we can find them. Hopefully she doesn't decide to get shy when she sees them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom