Serenity Bay Cabanas

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
Hey all! I was just lucky enough to scoop up one of the cabanas on the adult beach for our cruise on Feb 2! YAY!! Cabana 19 to be exact! We had a cabana on the family beach on the girls cruise which was awesome. (The price of the family beach cabanas went up too, FYI, $549 now as opposed to $499! YIKES!!)

Has anyone had a cabana on the adult beach? Did you enjoy it? I figure we're going to spend most of our time on the adult beach as opposed to the family beach anyway so having a place to put our stuff would be great! Any thoughts or tips anyone has for the adult beach cabanas would be great! :)

sweetpee_1993

Hey all! I was just lucky enough to scoop up one of the cabanas on the adult beach for our cruise on Feb 2! YAY!! Cabana 19 to be exact! We had a cabana on the family beach on the girls cruise which was awesome. (The price of the family beach cabanas went up too, FYI, $549 now as opposed to $499! YIKES!!)

Has anyone had a cabana on the adult beach? Did you enjoy it? I figure we're going to spend most of our time on the adult beach as opposed to the family beach anyway so having a place to put our stuff would be great! Any thoughts or tips anyone has for the adult beach cabanas would be great! :)
Darolyn! Tracey and I had #19 on SB for our 19th anniversary in Sept. 2012! Pics are in my TR! Its great out there. So quiet & peaceful. You'll enjoy it. Lunch at the adult beach is really good, too. They offer a few things not found at the 2 family BBQs. Steak. Not big ol' thick n juicy steaks but they're steaks.

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
Darolyn! Tracey and I had #19 on SB for our 19th anniversary in Sept. 2012! Pics are in my TR! Its great out there. So quiet & peaceful. You'll enjoy it. Lunch at the adult beach is really good, too. They offer a few things not found at the 2 family BBQs. Steak. Not big ol' thick n juicy steaks but they're steaks.

So of course I had to go look at your pics! :) It looks awesome there! I'm thinking we will keep the booking! ;) I just don't want to feel like I'm so far away from everything else. There were no family beach cabanas open but even if there were, $549 for the 3 of us is a bit pricey this time around, considering we didn't budget a cabana into our vacation savings! lol

sweetpee_1993

You won't miss anything out at Serenity Bay. It's more like a private retreat from a private retreat. The water is beautiful. You can go out so far because its so shallow. We really enjoyed that. The beach in front of the cabana isn't private the way they are on the FB but it in no way detracts. There's so few people there anyway. The cabanas themselves seem slightly smaller in recollection but with just 3 of you that's not a bad thing. Believe me, if the SB cabanas had capacities as high as the FB ones we might have considered them for the girls cruise! I think the only thing I would miss in the SB cabanas is the view of the ship. But then the pristine, un-populated peace of the views from the SB cabanas isn't such a terrible trade off. You still have restrooms, a bar, food service, equipment rentals, etc. You'll love it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom