September TRIPS:

couchpotatooo

Hello all since everyone else has their month for their trip our month is September we will be at the All-Star Music Sept 21-30. We wanted Pop Century but it wqs full for our days because of the free dining. Anyone else be here the same time???:wave::p:p:p:wave:

kybred72

hi! :wave:

We'll be at Pop Sept 22 - 30! We were at AS Music but I kept calling to try and change to Pop and lo and behold Pop opened up for us! Persistance pays off!

Upvote 0
Part of our group will be at CBR from 9/15 - 9/23 and the rest of us will be at the Dolphin from the 15th - 23rd. Let's all hope for good weather. :) So far we've been to WDW a few times in Sept and each time the weather was great....missed the hurricanes every time. :)

Upvote 0

WEDisney

We will be at POFQ from 9/26-9/28 and then we will be at the Poly from 9/29-10/1. I've never stayed at the Poly before so I am very excited!

The Poly is amazing. You will love it. It is more of a laid back, fun atmosphere then the Grand Floridian and the Contemporary. If I have the money it is my main choice. My only problem is you will be just checking in and I will already be gone :( LOL

Part of our group will be at CBR from 9/15 - 9/23 and the rest of us will be at the Dolphin from the 15th - 23rd. Let's all hope for good weather. :) So far we've been to WDW a few times in Sept and each time the weather was great....missed the hurricanes every time. :)

This is a big concern of mine also. I have no trouble if a hurricane hits while I am down there but please do not disrupt my traveling to Disney World. Two out of the last three years my brother has had his trip down cut short by bad weather and I really hope that never happens to me. Let’s all hope for good weather.

Upvote 0

popsicletrees

The Poly is amazing. You will love it. It is more of a laid back, fun atmosphere then the Grand Floridian and the Contemporary. If I have the money it is my main choice. My only problem is you will be just checking in and I will already be gone :( LOL

I am very excited to be staying there! We ate at Kona Cafe during our last visit to WDW, and my parents decided that we should stay at the Poly next time. My parents haven't stayed there since before I was born. With a trip that long you can spare a few more days, right? :lol:

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Hello all since everyone else has their month for their trip our month is September we will be at the All-Star Music Sept 21-30. We wanted Pop Century but it wqs full for our days because of the free dining. Anyone else be here the same time???:wave::p:p:p:wave:
We will be at POP from Sept. 8th - Sept. 16th!
We have heard many good reviews about POP.
We stayed at PORS last summer & we loved it.
We wanted to take advantage of the free dining plan also & try the value resorts.
:sohappy:

Upvote 0

poohbear6103

We will be at POP Sept. 8th - Sept. 16th!
:wave:

We'll be at the Poly from the 8th to the 16th! I guess that is a popular week. I have never gone this late into September (usually go for Labor Day). Hopefully the parks won't be too filled. I am making my dinner ressies today. This will make the trip more real especially since I spent a lot of time working on our restaurants. Can't wait :wave:

Upvote 0

jjgoo

Try changing to POP after the first of June. May is Disney month with AAA (we are considering booking with them for the 15th-22nd). So a lot of time Disney will show the resort as being booked full, but in fact they are just holding rooms open for some of the big travel agencies. I would bet that this is especially true given that the free dining is going on. Once the promotion period has ended for getting the free dining you may find that "magically" a room has opened up.

Good luck!!! and have fun!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom