September Roll Call

jeffs10

Searched for this thread didnt find anything.

I'll be there Sept 12-17 2004 Riverside (first stay There)

Leaving from chicago sept 11. going with my parents they never been there before my mom will not fly and see asked if i could drive and my parents will pay for gas. its a good deal

See every one there.

I am going to Orlando from Tuesday September 14th through Monday September 27th with a cruise right smack in the middle September 19th through the 23rd I'll be in Riverside the first half of the trip and Pop Century for the end of the trip :cool:

Upvote 0

Ringo8n24

We will be there September 18 through the 25th at Riverside. I absolutely love that resort. We stayed at WL last October and we are going back to Riverside.

Upvote 0

cherrynegra

I will be at WDW beginning Sunday Sept 19th to Saturday the 25th. I shall be celebrating my 33rd birthday on the 20th by tripping alone. I look forward to it!!

Upvote 0

Raptorsr

Going to be there from the 19th to the 26th of september. Driving all the way from winnipeg, manitoba, canada. 35 hour drive yeah. Hope to meet some walt disney fans to help me get on some of the thrill ride. Im one of those people that don't like the feeling of going down and haveing your heart go to your head. But with the cost of the trip I will make my self. See ya all there, eh.

Upvote 0

wild01ride

It looks like I'm at the tail end of everyone else's trips. I'll be at Boardwalk from Sept. 22 through 30 with a 3-night DCL trip from the 30th through Oct. 3.

PS's were made yesterday- whoohoo!

See y'all there in about 74 days! :wave:

Upvote 0

magicmom

We will be at Wilderness Lodge Sept 19 -25th! Flying with my parents and my 3 kids (4, and 7 month old twins). Being in my van for 8 hours from Atlanta would probably kill me and my hubby!

Upvote 0

speck76

I will be in Orlando September 1st through the 30th, and staying in my apartment :D (Although I will be gone from the 23rd until the 26th)

Upvote 0

Nicole

August 28th to September 4th. Staying off-site for the first time - couldn't beat the deal I got (and it meant the difference of whether I got to go at all).

Upvote 0

I'm so happy to see everyone going around the same time I'll be there. I remember a few months ago when everyone seemed to be going in June and July I felt so left out. Now it's our turn! :D

Upvote 0

scorp111

Yes,

September is when the best go.... :)

We will be there from 17th -26th.
17th at CBR and 25th at POR. In between, we will be offsite, because inlaws have a timeshare and we are staying for free.
I can't beat free, and it means we are already to able to plan our return in April '05.

It will be me and my 1 year old daughters 1st trip, & my wifes, MIL, FIL, and BIL 7th or 8th trip.

I will be the one with the biggest smile!!

30 years without WDW :cry:

70 days from this moment..... I will be in the MK.... :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom