September Roll Call

jeffs10

Searched for this thread didnt find anything.

I'll be there Sept 12-17 2004 Riverside (first stay There)

Leaving from chicago sept 11. going with my parents they never been there before my mom will not fly and see asked if i could drive and my parents will pay for gas. its a good deal

See every one there.

fjm777

We are going from Sept 11 - 17 unless the weather is going to be nasty. If that is the case then we will move our trip to November. Staying at the Pop Century.

Almost Here!!!

Upvote 0

jojoyner55

I'll be there 22 - 27 Sep at the Pop Century.
Glad to see all the good comments about light crowds that time of year. I was just there in June and the crowds were huge. I've finally gotten around to getting an annual pass, and am taking advantage of the $49 AP rate at the PC to take a trip I otherwise woulndn't have afforded. See you all there!

Upvote 0

Ringo8n24

My trip is getting close now and I interviewed last weekend for another job after 11 years thinking I would not get it. I got it!!! One of my first questions was will they be ok with my upcoming WDW trip. I mean, after a two week notice at my current job, I would work two weeks at the new one, then leave for a week to WDW. They totally were supportive of it! :sohappy: They even offered their executive admin to redo the reservations to save me some money. So maybe they will understand how important WDW is to me and will be great about letting me off each year to go.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom