September Roll Call

jeffs10

Searched for this thread didnt find anything.

I'll be there Sept 12-17 2004 Riverside (first stay There)

Leaving from chicago sept 11. going with my parents they never been there before my mom will not fly and see asked if i could drive and my parents will pay for gas. its a good deal

See every one there.

Moonshadow1

Checking in at French quarter on the 27th
Then moving to the Grand Floridian on the 28th for seven nights
Honeymoon Claradon level
Can't wait for the honeymoon err I mean wedding :animwink:

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

September Trip

I will be there from Sept 2nd through to Sept 16th staying at the Wilderness Lodge (first time staying on Disney Property) and I will also be celebrating my 21st birthday on the 8th Sept! I cannot wait!!!

**Only another 53 days and 18hrs until all my dreams come true (again!) **

Upvote 0

jeffs10 said:
everyone thats going do you go every september. I do and love the crowds and the weather best time of the year to go.

This will be my 2nd September trip. We went last September too (And swore we'd never go in September again! lol) Last year I was very disappointed that the parks, especially the Magic Kingdom, closed so early. Looks like they fixed that problem this year :sohappy: :cool: :D
The other problem I had last September was with FastPass. Alot of rides that normally offer them didn't offer FastPass last September. Some of them, like Space Mountain, didn't need it. You could just walk right in. Others, like Kali River Rapids, really needed it. We waited in line almost an hour for it!! :( Hopefully they will have fixed the FastPass situation this year as well.

Upvote 0

jeffs10

Original Poster
626 said:
This will be my 2nd September trip. We went last September too (And swore we'd never go in September again! lol) Last year I was very disappointed that the parks, especially the Magic Kingdom, closed so early. Looks like they fixed that problem this year :sohappy: :cool: :D
The other problem I had last September was with FastPass. Alot of rides that normally offer them didn't offer FastPass last September. Some of them, like Space Mountain, didn't need it. You could just walk right in. Others, like Kali River Rapids, really needed it. We waited in line almost an hour for it!! :( Hopefully they will have fixed the FastPass situation this year as well.
I never had problems with going in september with the ride lines think i wait longer for food most of the time. I usally go in the second week in september when are you going? hope you have a fun trip this year

Upvote 0

jeffs10 said:
I never had problems with going in september with the ride lines think i wait longer for food most of the time. I usally go in the second week in september when are you going? hope you have a fun trip this year

I will be there from the 14th to the 26th :)

Upvote 0

jeffs10

Original Poster
glad to see so many people going in september iF you never been there before in septmeber your going to love it hardly any crowds. You cn walk onto or less then a 10 min wait for 90% of the rides. Never had to make proirty seating. I have gone the 2 week in sept for the 4th time this year and cannot wait.
I went in august one year back in 1999 it was so crowded but still fun. But I think i have more fun in septeber not worrying about anything.

hope everyone has a great trip

jeff

Upvote 0

Diane Hughess

We'll be there Sept 17-25. It's my 3 yr old son's first visit, my 5 yr old's 5th visit..I think I'm more excited than the kids!! I'm dragging my husband along as well (he HATES WDW--I don't understand how anyone could be so weird) We'll be off-site the first night (Sea World) than on to AKL..All of my meals are covered by Priority seating, even the Cinderella Breakfast, and Norway's Princess breakfast. My friend gave me that idea last visit. The only priority seatings requiring a deposit are the 2 princess breakfasts, all the others are deposit free. So we make priority seatings for every meal, every day, so if we need a sit-down, relaxing lunch/dinner, we have a table..if we don't, we just don't show up--nothing lost! Hang on Mickey--I'll be there soon!!

Upvote 0

Brett67

I will be staying at the Boardwalk Inn september 28th until october 5th.
Just received a call today from the concierge staff to help me plan my PS requests! :lol: I cannot wait!

Upvote 0

Ringo8n24

Let's all hope no hurricanes are out there to threaten any of our September trips, guys. Although they usually miss WDW since it is inland from the coast, I would hate to have to worry about having to drive through one to get there or to leave. Oh heck, I could just stay at WDW a little longer if that happened at the end of my trip and I could not get home. :D

Upvote 0

yoav_ko

September 26- October 5

We are going to WDW for 10 days, we will not stay on property (whip whip money talks) but on the La Quinta Lakeside and the Clarion Hotel, hopefully they are ok

Upvote 0

Rodneyt74

Hi all!!! First post on site. I have been reading stuff on the site for hours now.. LOL My wife and I are going to be there from sept 10-17. We went last year for our honeymoon (july26th-aug5th) and had a awsome time, can't imagine a better honeymoon. Staying off property this time.. rented a vacation home about 10mins away (just like having own private pool, and money factor to.. ) Hope we all have good weather in sept. and every one has a great time.

Upvote 0

scorp111

Down to 26 days now! :)

The reality has really set in, when I think my 2nd paycheck from now is my "WDW check".

Been busy moving the last 10 days or so, so that has helped speed it up a bit.

Had the in-laws here yesterday and they are finally excited about it too.....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom