September 2012 Roll Call...its never too early!!!

lbrad

OMG- Please someone tell me that the parks won't be too crowded Sept. 23-29! I have to take the kids out of school for a week:goodnevil
I didn't realize that so many events were happening @ that time:shrug:
Please someone tell me when the TOT 10 miler is?:confused:

ToT 10 Miler is Sat. evening at 10pm - Sept. 29th :wave:

Upvote 0

lbrad

26th-30th at POR!!! Going for the 10-miler! Can't wait!!!

Were you able to get "FREE DINING"???

I am trying to get a ressie at POFQ Sept. 27th -Oct. 1st WITH FREE DINING.
No luck:cry: Anyone have any advice OR that can help get a ressie at POFQ?
I am registered for the ToT 10 miler too!!! And I need/want to be at a Host Resort (POFQ is a host resort)

Upvote 0

Sunshineglow68

OMG- Please someone tell me that the parks won't be too crowded Sept. 23-29! I have to take the kids out of school for a week:goodnevil

I am feeling the same way. We are there Sept. 24-28 at WL and I am also taking my daughter out of school.

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

Were you able to get "FREE DINING"???

I am trying to get a ressie at POFQ Sept. 27th -Oct. 1st WITH FREE DINING.
No luck:cry: Anyone have any advice OR that can help get a ressie at POFQ?
I am registered for the ToT 10 miler too!!! And I need/want to be at a Host Resort (POFQ is a host resort)

POFQ sold our of free dining almost immediately because that's the hotel we wanted and I called the day it was releaed and it was gone :(

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

There are LOTS of events happening around that time. The parks aren't projected to be that crowded but the predictions could always change, unfortunately!

Upvote 0

PennyInPink

September 16-22.. First real vacation as empty nesters. Will we miss the kids? Heck no! Went to WDW in the 1980's, when EPCOT first opened. Went again in 2000 when the kids were 7 & 9, (extreme budget trip!) now going just for us!!! Going all out! Wilderness Lodge, Free Dining, can't wait!

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

September 15 - 22 Wilderness Lodge for our annual pilgrimage. We love WDW in September for the lower crowds and temperatures (not enough), halloween decorations and free dining!

Upvote 0

MickeyPeace

Just got back from Saratoga Springs and booked a bounce back to Coronado Springs first week of October.

I think I'm done with Sept this year. Last year was busier than I've ever seen it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom